IGNORED

Great Villa are playing tonight

barneyrubble

Definitely a bonus for us that villa are playing tonight. Hopefully Rotherham give them a tough physical game and put some miles in their legs.

Still amazed by our performance last night some of the attacking play was outstanding. 

Tough game on Saturday but surely we can't be more confident. 

Couple of red cards tonight would be handy!

9 minutes ago, mozo said:

Rotherham should be fighting for their lives and this is the stage of the season where strugglers are dangerous. Fingers crossed.

Villa have won 6 on the spin and that has to end sometime soon - Rotherham or us maybe ?

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Rotherham away is no gimmee, scrapping as they are, home record still not bad- Aston Villa likely win but a draw wouldn't be at all out of the question.

Haven't they beaten both Derby & Forest at home this season? Drawn again us, Owls & Blades at home, only narrowly beaten by Norwich & Leeds at home.

4 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Haven't they beaten both Derby & Forest at home this season? Drawn again us, Owls & Blades at home, only narrowly beaten by Norwich & Leeds at home.

Sounds about right.

Hope Aston Villa go there and take them lightly. Couldn't see Rotherham winning but a draw as stated not out of the question especially in that context.

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

I only watch the vile mancs when think they’ll lose. Hopefully Messi destroys them . 

One thing is for certain. 

There will be millions of 'fans' on twitter during and after the game proclaiming their support for both sides despite living on the other side of the world and never having been to either sides stadium...

As I don't have sky I'll be tuning in, should be a good game

35 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

So, the dilemma. Do we watch the Rotherham v Villa match on Sky or the ManU v Barca game on BT Sport?

I’m hoping to Find a pub in bedminster to watch villa, for more entertainment and More important to us,

united will get spanked!

Archived