IGNORED

Great Villa are playing tonight

barneyrubble

47 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Can't deny that Grealish will be very dangerous on Saturday.

Not if Hunt takes an early yellow before being subbed again.  Take one for the team.

With Grealish’s theatrics we better alert the Weston RNLI though, in case he rolls too far.

Disappointing result really given the half time situation, but not entirely unexpected. Rotherham created enough to get something out of it, but that is why they are where they are I guess. On to Saturday, will still be in our hands whatever the result.

Pendulum swings just the way of Leeds a little again as well.

Had a punt on Villa to get promoted about 6 weeks ago tenner at 33s.

As much as I could do with a nice little pickup when they were one down and down to ten men I got carried away and looked at the table and visions of who we will get in the playoffs.

If we come away from Villa Park with anything Saturday it's on aint it?

What's that for them now 7 in a row? Has to end sometime. 3 wins and a draw will do it waz reckon?

1 hour ago, dave36 said:

Pretending he was kicked on the ground is trying to get a player sent off! Bet he won’t get retrospective for simulation

bloke’s a tosser

Sad really, obviously talented, but rather than trust in it he cheats.

No wonder everyone wants to clatter him.

12 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Can't deny that Grealish will be very dangerous on Saturday.

12 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Nah.

Marlon will bite his legs.

12 hours ago, Super said:

Blatant Pen.

Sure would be a blatant penalty... don't do it Marlon,  :redcard:

(or if you do, don't leave teeth marks, they're a dead giveaway!)

Small margins but I think a day less recovery and a hard game with 10 men could help us.  Their run has to end at some stage.  They are probably feeling really confident but their last two games have been rollercoasters so they are definitely beatable.  What a game it could be.  As fans let’s just enjoy being in the mix.  Those who make it to games support for 90 minutes as loud as we can for this game and the rest of the season.  Enjoy it and let’s help bring it home.  We have all summer to recover...

Archived