IGNORED

Season Tickets 2019/20 (Merged)

spudski

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Interesting perspective. I don’t see people moaning at him, I see people asking the sort of question that would be good to answer both on here and other media platforms.

I would have thought a lot of the full time job would be looking on social media for fans concerns to raise and respond on - or have I misunderstood what fans liaison is?

Genuine question before the egg-plant brigade go in to overdrive - sad tits !!

I think he’s meant to be the bridge between the club and fans through various forms of media,

Dave Lloyd is probably best placed to answer as he’s done the job

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

Interesting perspective. I don’t see people moaning at him, I see people asking the sort of question that would be good to answer both on here and other media platforms.

I would have thought a lot of the full time job would be looking on social media for fans concerns to raise and respond on - or have I misunderstood what fans liaison is?

Genuine question before the egg-plant brigade go in to overdrive - sad tits !!

This topic was created 7 hours ago so give him a chance is all I’m saying.  If it’s a pressing matter that needs to be dealt with as a matter of urgency, he has posted his email address numerous times on here. 

39 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

What the **** are you on about,

how have they treated us with contempt?

theyve improved a hell of a lot this season compared to years gone by,

I was never a great fan of the whole Bristol Sport thing, but it certainly has seemed to have got better all around. There will always be things that individuals want changing and others will want to keep the same - so they will never please everyone.

Regardless of that - nothing seems to please Ivorguy unless he's having a pop at Bristol Sport, LJ, the starting 11, the subs, the ones for the future, the wasting of money on players who don't make it, the non spending on experienced players on huge money etc etc etc. Pretty pointless responding to him/her really as I swear he/she cannot be a BCFC fan as hates everything about us and shows up straight away when an opportunity arises for a good old moan about BCFC.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

But if it was, you’d still have missed it. If you’d have done it in a 2 week window, why not do it in the 1 day window that was available..? 

I agree that 1 day seems crazy short, but it was what it was. It was also possible after that time, with what was left after general sales had started, but instead you waited until tickets had gone off sale. 

Forgot bs3 you know my personal situation or  reasons ? .. 

Oh u dont so i guess as always your just commenting for the sake of it.

24 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I was never a great fan of the whole Bristol Sport thing, but it certainly has seemed to have got better all around. There will always be things that individuals want changing and others will want to keep the same - so they will never please everyone.

Regardless of that - nothing seems to please Ivorguy unless he's having a pop at Bristol Sport, LJ, the starting 11, the subs, the ones for the future, the wasting of money on players who don't make it, the non spending on experienced players on huge money etc etc etc. Pretty pointless responding to him/her really as I swear he/she cannot be a BCFC fan as hates everything about us and shows up straight away when an opportunity arises for a good old moan about BCFC.

Please stop fake news. Please have the courtesy to look at my comments on last night's match which exposes your fake reporting of my views

39 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Forgot bs3 you know my personal situation or  reasons ? .. 

Oh u dont so i guess as always your just commenting for the sake of it.

No, I’m just responding to you. 

No, of course I don’t know your situation. That wouldn’t change the point I was making, that if today was the first time you were in a position to buy your season ticket, then a 1 day or 2 week window to move seats, wouldn’t have made any difference to you. 

11 hours ago, Monkeh said:

It was well advertised so it’s your fault not the club,

what you should of done is renew then ask to move when the general sale period hit

stop blaming the club for your own mistakes 

Monkeh i tried that last year but they couldnt facillitate a move after i had renewed , so not my mistake really is it ...

8 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Although they said quite clearly when the renewing deadline was etc I think it’s pretty poor how current season ticket holders don’t get until the end of the current season to choose whether they want to renew or not.

It’s the same at pretty much, if not every single, club in the country. 

6 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Please stop fake news. Please have the courtesy to look at my comments on last night's match which exposes your fake reporting of my views

Can’t find you replying to anyone’s questions about what your personal issue is with BS, can you point us in the right direction?

39 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Can’t find you replying to anyone’s questions about what your personal issue is with BS, can you point us in the right direction?

Certainly, some very long explanations last season posted on otib

I really can't be bothered to go through all the abuse again from certain parties. We must agree to disagree about BS. Time alone will tell who in the long term is right.

Until then let's enjoy the prospect of a play off place and potentially promotion

3 hours ago, Leveller said:

Good evening Mr President. How’s your dementia going?

Dementia is far too serious an issue for it to be hurled about as a personal insult.

Please refrain from using such offensive language, many will find it upsetting

7 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Dementia is far too serious an issue for it to be hurled about as a personal insult.

Please refrain from using such offensive language, many will find it upsetting

I was addressing Mr Trump, whose language you were using! I’m entirely happy to insult him, thanks.

3 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

What. a silly question

The phrase fake news has entered mainstream discourse - v. OED

I think what was said of me was a gross distortion, and I believe no one should use dementia in anything but it’s correct place

Sorry off to work now

Any chance you could do two 12 hour shifts back to back and give us all a break?

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 14:04, Monkeh said:

That maybe a Microsoft edge issue (web browser) its a browser that’s so bad even Microsoft suggest you use google chrome 

My PC runs both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.  Neither of these work properly with the Ticketing application - I can see seats but it won't let me buy two member tickets as the Allocate function doesn't work.

Last night I tried to book tickets for Derby using my Android tablet - the ticketing app just freezes when I try to progress after selecting tickets.

I will go back to ringing the ticket office as I had to when I bought the season tickets.

Just whatever you do if you do get a ST, do not sit in S19 Row 27

I thought getting the end seat to that row was like winning the lottery, brilliant view.. end seat nice leg room (for my right leg!) and was keen to see who I was going to be sat next to for the season, boy I take everything I said about that seat back!

As every game you will get an earache, headache, stress from the bloke (who was next to me) shouting saying "Go on!", "Go on City!", every two seconds. yeah he can support the team, encourage them when others also do it.. but he isn't even shouting it.. just normal speaking level tone.. and it isn't every couple of minutes.. I am literally talking every TWO SECONDS even if City are just passing it in defence.. it drove me up the wall and back last season.. I even prayed he could miss one game but he was there.. during the cup run it was paradise to be sat in the Lansdown.. either way more or less why I didn't renew for this season, well that and having acting school.

2 hours ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

I thought getting the end seat to that row was like winning the lottery, brilliant view.. end seat nice leg room (for my right leg!) and was keen to see who I was going to be sat next to for the season, boy I take everything I said about that seat back!

As every game you will get an earache, headache, stress from the bloke (who was next to me) shouting saying "Go on!", "Go on City!", every two seconds. yeah he can support the team, encourage them when others also do it.. but he isn't even shouting it.. just normal speaking level tone.. and it isn't every couple of minutes.. I am literally talking every TWO SECONDS even if City are just passing it in defence.. it drove me up the wall and back last season.. I even prayed he could miss one game but he was there.. during the cup run it was paradise to be sat in the Lansdown.. either way more or less why I didn't renew for this season, well that and having acting school.

What a bizzare rant..! ??

On 11/04/2019 at 20:11, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

I hope you realise you require an 'equity card for this post???......

Archived