IGNORED

Season Tickets 2019/20 (Merged)

spudski

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Sounds like an obvious question, but does that mean that the whole South Stand is now sold out all season, or does the club keep some seats aside for members / general sale?

Not made clear - " While the South Stand has sold out – following a record 14,000 secured during the initial sales period – new season card holders can still purchase seats in the Dolman Stand and Lansdown Stand. "

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Sounds like an obvious question, but does that mean that the whole South Stand is now sold out all season, or does the club keep some seats aside for members / general sale?

Was thinking the same thing. A whole stand just for season ticket holders would be quite incredible. 

On 11/04/2019 at 15:51, Nongazeuse said:

My PC runs both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.  Neither of these work properly with the Ticketing application - I can see seats but it won't let me buy two member tickets as the Allocate function doesn't work.

Last night I tried to book tickets for Derby using my Android tablet - the ticketing app just freezes when I try to progress after selecting tickets.

I will go back to ringing the ticket office as I had to when I bought the season tickets.

Chrome on my PC works fine, renewed my season tickets without any trouble.

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

Not made clear - " While the South Stand has sold out – following a record 14,000 secured during the initial sales period – new season card holders can still purchase seats in the Dolman Stand and Lansdown Stand. "

Record season ticket sales...?

FVCK YOU BRISTOL SPORT...! 

??

42 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Quite agree, especially as there was a price increase.

Dare say the fewers would have sold more if they were in our position....

When was the last time the fewers actually sold 14k home tickets let alone season tickets, sometime a go I would imagine.

1 minute ago, weepywall said:

When was the last time the fewers actually sold 14k home tickets let alone season tickets, sometime a go I would imagine.

Probably back in the less regulated Eastville days.

I don't think they have had a home (squatted, stolen or otherwise) since then that would house that many.

45 minutes ago, weepywall said:

That could be on that day with miserable weather when the sun shone through the rainclouds onto a miracle.

Dec 10 1983.

FA Cup round 2

Bristol Rovers 1 - BRISTOL CITY 2

24 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

That could be on that day with miserable weather when the sun shone through the rainclouds onto a miracle.

Dec 10 1983.

FA Cup round 2

Bristol Rovers 1 - BRISTOL CITY 2

Surely that would still be fewer than 14,000 home tickets? Must have been more than 397 reds in attendance for a derby match?

On 10/04/2019 at 09:58, spudski said:

From the absolute joy and buzz of last night...to absolute despair this morning.

So I find a seat that I know is available to get as a season ticket for 2019/20.

Phone up this morning...apparently we aren't selling season tickets anymore.

They don't know when they will start selling again...and depends on how well we do in the league.

Rugby will be released first, with option of both rugby and football, and whatever's left will be opened up for release closer to next season.

I kid you not...that was the reply I got this morning.

Why is following this Club so damn difficult...

Quoting myself...? not sure whether the Club changed it's mind or saw reason, but surprised they went on sale again today after what I was initially told when I enquired last week. 

Either way I'm glad they went on sale today.

So well done the Club.

Happy to have got the seat I wanted.

COYRs ?

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Quite agree, especially as there was a price increase.

Dare say the fewers would have sold more if they were in our position....

We not only have a single stand that holds almost the same as the entire capacity of their ground.

We've sold more season tickets in the first sales period than they will in 2 seasons.

#somethingaboutagap

18 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We not only have a single stand that holds almost the same as the entire capacity of their ground.

We've sold more season tickets in the first sales period than they will in 2 3 or maybe even 4 seasons.

#somethingaboutagap

Fixed it for you :)

5 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Oh for f sake, I wanted to buy one in the South Stand, damn I wish I could make quicker decisions when thinking about buying something!

My decision making used to be rubbish as well, but I'm a lot better now. Just this last decision to make, was hoping the OTIB community could help.

So, do I go VHS or Betamax?

5 minutes ago, Homer Simpson said:

My decision making used to be rubbish as well, but I'm a lot better now. Just this last decision to make, was hoping the OTIB community could help.

So, do I go VHS or Betamax?

Went LaserDisc myself, all six films play beautifully....... :facepalm:

Archived