IGNORED

Season Tickets 2019/20 (Merged)

spudski

• Admin
1 hour ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Was under the impression the 1st direct debit for the payment of 2019/20 season tickets was due to come out the 01/05/2019

Mine hasn't come out, anyone else the same?

Just had this through

image.png

Is S24 unreserved? Just managed to bag a season ticket in there. Despite the South Stand sell out, some tickets do come and go on the website.

Last chance to buy season tickets at current prices before midday tomorrow. Get in there before promotion brings the glory fans and higher prices!

8 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Has anyone paying by DD on 10 monthly payments had their first payment taken yet?

May 1st was the first payment date I believe.

Received this email today ...

Dear Rudi baby,

We are emailing you with reference to your Pay Monthly scheme for your Bristol City 2019/20 season card.

Unfortunately due to admin error on our part and the impending Bank Holiday, your first payment will not be collected until Tuesday, May 7th 2019.

All future payments will be collected on the 1st of each month.

Please accept our apologies for this.

Kind regards,

9 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Has anyone paying by DD on 10 monthly payments had their first payment taken yet?

May 1st was the first payment date I believe.

See the replies above which I've just merged in from another thread. Will be collected on the 7th of this month, and then the 1st subsequently.

2 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

See the replies above which I've just merged in from another thread. Will be collected on the 7th of this month, and then the 1st subsequently.

Just found the message in my emails.

Don't you just hate professional organisations? ?

2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Still nothing today from mine.

1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

nor mine

Same seats or swap?

I have paid by direct debit since the start and every time the first payment has never been the 1st.

When I did swap seats previously (as I have also this year) I remember phoning up and being told swaps were dealt with a bit later so first payment was delayed a couple of days.

I still expect mine (and yours) will happen this week.

29 minutes ago, Meh said:

Same seats or swap?

I have paid by direct debit since the start and every time the first payment has never been the 1st.

When I did swap seats previously (as I have also this year) I remember phoning up and being told swaps were dealt with a bit later so first payment was delayed a couple of days.

I still expect mine (and yours) will happen this week.

Swapped seats. I’ll give it till before pester them..

• Admin
3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I know this is a thread about season tickets about the upcoming 2019/2020 season, but does anyone know how many we sold for season just gone in the end?

I remember the club posted varied updates but don't recall a definitive figure.

@Mr Popodopolous I couldn't find confirmation anywhere, the only number mentioned was in this item https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201819-season-cards-back-on-sale/

I just received an email from City saying my DD has been returned by my bank unpaid. It says the reason specified was 'No instruction' 

Just rang up and paid over the phone but not sure if it was just me who's had this issue or not. Anyone else had this?

If it was just me I don't know if it'll be worth waiting to see if next months comes out as planned or if I should ring my bank now to see what the problem was.

7 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

I just received an email from City saying my DD has been returned by my bank unpaid. It says the reason specified was 'No instruction' 

Just rang up and paid over the phone but not sure if it was just me who's had this issue or not. Anyone else had this?

If it was just me I don't know if it'll be worth waiting to see if next months comes out as planned or if I should ring my bank now to see what the problem was.

Mine went Ok on Thursday which is the day City told me it would.

Archived