IGNORED

Parking

AshtonGreat

6 hours ago, Undy English said:

Very useful, thanks bud.

Is it also open on Saturdays do you know?

Yes open Saturday again into mid evening I believe or at least 18.30, buses run every sort of 15 mins if you don't want to walk (costs £2 if travel) otherwise just walk out the entrance and its what 10  mins away from the ground. very easy  (not open Good Friday by the way) 

It`s always surprised me that the club haven`t done deals with some of the companies that have offices along Winterstoke Road where the tobacco warehouses used to be. They all have huge car parks which are always empty on Saturdays/Tuesday nights. Either that or I`m amazed the companies themselves haven`t spotted an opportunity to make a fair few quid - I suppose there might be insurance issues or something but surely that could be overcome. All they would need to do is employ someone to take the money and watch the pounds rack up.

Welcome to the modern day of football. Success such as a new stadium will always have a good few downsides. Parking is a joke but not enough fans wrote or contacted bristol city Council im afraid. 

Absolutely berserk and mad that when you buy or rent a house you automatically have right to the tax paid road outside it.. Joke. 

You need to simply get down there early or find the secret places?

20 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Welcome to the modern day of football. Success such as a new stadium will always have a good few downsides. Parking is a joke but not enough fans wrote or contacted bristol city Council im afraid. 

Absolutely berserk and mad that when you buy or rent a house you automatically have right to the tax paid road outside it.. Joke. 

You need to simply get down there early or find the secret places?

There aren’t any secrets - loads of places around three lions pub area at 2.40pm so you can get there bang on time. 15 minutes walk roughly. 

Archived