IGNORED

4th, 5th, or 6th?

Negan

My older brother made a good point today, we really don’t want Norwich to guarantee top spot or others like West Brom or sheff Utd/Leeds guarantee play offs without automatic as these teams will test players which could have an impact on standings at end of season, think derby have Norwich and West Brom last two games!

happened when we played Brighton last game of season at AG.

7 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

My older brother made a good point today, we really don’t want Norwich to guarantee top spot or others like West Brom or sheff Utd/Leeds guarantee play offs without automatic as these teams will test players which could have an impact on standings at end of season, think derby have Norwich and West Brom last two games!

Norwich no, but yeah West Brom should have secured play off place by then

8 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

True, but then 2 years ago, Brighton only had to beat us (battling against relegation) at home (or any of 2/3 other games) to take the title and had to settle for second place. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

True, but then 2 years ago, Brighton only had to beat us (battling against relegation) at home (or any of 2/3 other games) to take the title and had to settle for second place. 

That was hilarious as they had the trophy, the champions podium and the confetti cannons there.  They were also selling champions scarves before the game at Brighton station.  

Bottle jobs.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 14:07, old_eastender said:

Because the top 5 will be as they are now, only question is Leeds or Shef.U for 2nd.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:47, JamesBCFC said:

Amazing how you can state all these things as facts with several games to go.

Still don't believe me?

Archived