IGNORED

Looking for lift/bus/magic carpet to Villa

The Nest Egg

as per thread title.

A nice rare away day for me, and the chance to look at the lovely city of...Birmingham.

Will be in Bristol from Friday onwards and would like to be at the ground from some point before 1 so that I can meet up with my brother.

Either reply here or slide into my private messages, and of course I will contribute for fuel costs so include how much you would like me to pay, when we are leaving and where you would like me to meet you. I'll be staying by Berkeley Square.

I've already had to do one National Express journey from London to Exeter this week and am still recovering from the leather seats of hell, hence not wanting to do it again.

Will only get on a magic carpet that is piloted by someone with at least 200 hours experience so amateurs need not apply.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

as per thread title.

A nice rare away day for me, and the chance to look at the lovely city of...Birmingham.

Will be in Bristol from Friday onwards and would like to be at the ground from some point before 1 so that I can meet up with my brother.

Either reply here or slide into my private messages, and of course I will contribute for fuel costs so include how much you would like me to pay, when we are leaving and where you would like me to meet you. I'll be staying by Berkeley Square.

I've already had to do one National Express journey from London to Exeter this week and am still recovering from the leather seats of hell, hence not wanting to do it again.

Will only get on a magic carpet that is piloted by someone with at least 200 hours experience so amateurs need not apply.

Thank you!

Have said licence for magic carpet..

Qualified on a gap year visit to Calcutta (black hole of)..some great courses in the education dept.

Also 'night rated..

Apply within.

7 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Have said licence for magic carpet..

Qualified on a gap year visit to Calcutta (black hole of)..some great courses in the education dept.

Also 'night rated..

Apply within.

Sounds lovely! I've snagged myself a spot on a minibus though. Shame, I always wanted to see the 'iconic' Birmingham skyline at night

5 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

Because unfortunately I need to pinch the pennies. Student finance not coming in for another couple of weeks so need to find cost savings wherever I can, and trains to Brum are damn expensive.

Railcard might be worth an investment mate, my train was £25 using that and split ticketing.

Archived