IGNORED

Beamback

Scrumpy_247

3 minutes ago, Riaz said:

With 4 allowed per season and we have had 1 so far. Surely that means the final 3 can be shown? Assuming they sell out tickets for the game of course

Is that still the case though, with the new red button coverage..? 

Could be, I don’t know ?‍♂️ 

32 minutes ago, Riaz said:

With 4 allowed per season and we have had 1 so far. Surely that means the final 3 can be shown? Assuming they sell out tickets for the game of course

As Super pointed out though...these aren't possible with the rugby playing at home at the same time.

1 minute ago, Riaz said:

None of the final 3 away matches clash with Bristol Rugby fixtures.

I think the games have to be a sell out before they can be considered. Also maybe the Sports Bar has been booked for other events and can’t accommodate? 

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

I think the games have to be a sell out before they can be considered. Also maybe the Sports Bar has been booked for other events and can’t accommodate? 

Yeah i realise they have to sell out. But surely they would forward plan and keep the bar free for these massive games. Bristol City events should take priority.

Especially the last game of the season.

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

Na they don’t. Preston away game on a Tuesday (5-0) was shown, definitely wouldn’t have been a beemback

3 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Rugby’s a late kick off, but I guess not late enough!

By the time the football is over the rugby will be starting in half an hour. 

To accommodate a few hundred football fans and thousands of rugby fans would be difficult tbh

16 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Na they don’t. Preston away game on a Tuesday (5-0) was shown, definitely wouldn’t have been a beemback

Apologies, I thought that was the criteria. I was unlucky enough to be there, didn’t realise people at AG had to suffer too!

I think we have had JUST one BB this season if I'm not mistaken, I believe we will use the remaining three for Sheff Wed, Millwall & Hull (providing we sell out our allocations) as they could be our decisive games for our playoff mission and they all do NOT clash with the Rugby.. like how the Villa game is hence why that match won't be shown in the Sports Bar this Saturday.

I'd be slightly disappointed if we do not use them, as that's what they were meant for and would help those fans unable to afford tickets+travel to away matches given recent prices to set games. It doesn't matter to myself though as I'll be at all the remaining away games for this season. Just hope we can do it, I'd very much like another night out in London before recovering with a nice cool hangover watching the City in the PO Final.

1 hour ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

I think we have had JUST one BB this season if I'm not mistaken, I believe we will use the remaining three for Sheff Wed, Millwall & Hull (providing we sell out our allocations) as they could be our decisive games for our playoff mission and they all do NOT clash with the Rugby.. like how the Villa game is hence why that match won't be shown in the Sports Bar this Saturday.

I'd be slightly disappointed if we do not use them, as that's what they were meant for and would help those fans unable to afford tickets+travel to away matches given recent prices to set games. It doesn't matter to myself though as I'll be at all the remaining away games for this season. Just hope we can do it, I'd very much like another night out in London before recovering with a nice cool hangover watching the City in the PO Final.

Don't think we will sell out Shef Wed on Easter monday, 1500 max I reckon, Millwall possibly and Hull will sell out if we need a result, not sure on the max allocation for Hull I would imagine quite big if need be. 

2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I'd wager that more than a few hundred Bristol Rugby fans would watch it.

Slightly off topic and I’m not 100% sure if correct, but I’m sure that I heard somewhere that an astoundingly low number of Rugby season ticket holders took up their free football ticket offer. I’m sure I heard it was less than 100..! 

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Slightly off topic and I’m not 100% sure if correct, but I’m sure that I heard somewhere that an astoundingly low number of Rugby season ticket holders took up their free football ticket offer. I’m sure I heard it was less than 100..! 

I bet there's a large number who are season ticket holders for both sports.

1 minute ago, Gifford said:

I bet there's a large number who are season ticket holders for both sports.

Perhaps. I wouldn’t think it’s a particularly large number, but yes, maybe that would explain the incredibly low take up on that offer. 

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:37, weepywall said:

Don't think we will sell out Shef Wed on Easter monday, 1500 max I reckon, Millwall possibly and Hull will sell out if we need a result, not sure on the max allocation for Hull I would imagine quite big if need be. 

Hull could well be one of the Sky live games depending on positions I reckon and I`m also hoping Millwall will be on the red button - I imagine Millwall and the Met wouldn`t be too unhappy if it was.

Archived