IGNORED

Prediction for villa.

barneyrubble

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Just seen that James Chester (who I’d forgotten about) has resumed training.

It will be Hause (if fit) alongside Tuanzebe.  If Hause isn't fit, it will be the same pairing that finished Wednesday's game: Jedinak & Tuanzebe.

I will take a draw, even though we're the home side. 

For us, it seems more important to finish 5th than it does for you.  Whereas you play well against Sheff U, we struggle against them & we haven't set the world alight against Leeds either.  We would much prefer to face WBA over 2 legs and Leeds/Sheff U in a one off game.

0-1

late second half flukey goal off someone’s ass, after villa hit the bar 3 times, have 2 ruled out for offside, another chalked off for a foul in the buildup, and a dubious penalty given but the kick blazed over the bar.

9 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

I'm going to put a large bet on Villa, practically guaranteeing we win 1-2.

Indeed, I'll do the same, although our definition of large may differ.  I kid you not, I bet £18 on WBA to beat City, almost guaranteeing the opposite result, and hey presto, it worked.

For as long as I can recall, even when I bet on the favourites, the opposite result always happens.  I'm putting £30 on Villa to beat City tomorrow; no chance Villa will overcome that little hurdle!

27 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

They’ve won seven on the trot. Probability says that run will end soon. Our likelihood of getting something from the game increased as a result of them beating Rotherham. They’re there for the taking. 

Yep. Their run has to end sometime.

Tomorrow maybe the day :chant6ez:

28 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

They’ve won seven on the trot. Probability says that run will end soon. Our likelihood of getting something from the game increased as a result of them beating Rotherham. They’re there for the taking. 

It's an extremely valid point and not to be overlooked. Their win on Wednesday has made a win for them tomorrow quite unlikely. Well done Rotherham and well done you. ?

3 hours ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

It will be Hause (if fit) alongside Tuanzebe.  If Hause isn't fit, it will be the same pairing that finished Wednesday's game: Jedinak & Tuanzebe.

I will take a draw, even though we're the home side. 

For us, it seems more important to finish 5th than it does for you.  Whereas you play well against Sheff U, we struggle against them & we haven't set the world alight against Leeds either.  We would much prefer to face WBA over 2 legs and Leeds/Sheff U in a one off game.

You mean Bristol City I think? 

5 hours ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

Hause is doubtful.  I go for 4-4.

Archived