IGNORED

Prediction for villa.

barneyrubble

On 12/04/2019 at 09:09, bcfc01 said:

They've won 7 on the trot - they must be doing something right !

This. They're not always playing well, but they're getting results. And they've picked just the right time to do it. As someone else has said we always struggle against Dean Smith sides, and I can't see today being any different I'm afraid. The only thing we've got going for us is that they played their midweek game a day later than us. 

So its no chance from me. And the fact that we seem to do best in games where we have no chance has nothing to do with it :) 

48 minutes ago, italian dave said:

This. They're not always playing well, but they're getting results. And they've picked just the right time to do it. As someone else has said we always struggle against Dean Smith sides, and I can't see today being any different I'm afraid. The only thing we've got going for us is that they played their midweek game a day later than us. 

So its no chance from me. And the fact that we seem to do best in games where we have no chance has nothing to do with it :) 

He was manager of Walsall when we beat them 8-2 at AG then 2-0 at Wembley.

Don’t panic lads. LJ needs to tell the boys that they had superb results against Sheffield Utd, Middlesbrough and West Brom and if they play the same against Villa, they can win again. So as soon as that bloke in black blows his f.....g whistle, lets get stuck into the buggers, win the ball and hit them with speedy attacks. Are we starting with the same team as for WB?

Villa fans wonder why we don't like them, well comments like this on their forum prove what aragonant up themselves ***** they are:-

"Fully on the promotion bandwagon. Time to put Bristol back into their place. We keep finding ways to win which is a great sign. Come on the Villa".

Really hope this ville, 2 fingers up to FFP excuse for a club don't go up, starting to dislike them more than Baadiff

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

When was the last time we played against a team that featured so many of our former players?...............Tammy,  Kodja n' Adomah could all play.

Weimann and Baker returning to Villa as well, a lot of goals in this game for sure!

Archived