IGNORED

Our three most £££ valuable players?

Marina's Rolls Royce

Last summer we sold our three most valuable players- Flint, Bryan & Reid all for what still looks like a great deal for our club given their season.

Which three current first team BCFC players would you think would be able to be sold for as much as the above or more?

Mine are:

1) Webster

2) Fammy

2) Lloyd Kelly

11 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Last summer we sold our three most valuable players- Flint, Bryan & Reid all for what still looks like a great deal for our club given their season.

Which three current first team BCFC players would you think would be able to be sold for as much as the above or more?

Mine are:

1) Webster

2) Fammy

2) Lloyd Kelly

I think you’ve nailed it .

I think we’ll sell Matty Taylor this summer and we should get at least ten million for him .

:laughcont:

Joking aside we should make a decent profit on MT view the price we paid the Gas. He must be worth at least 1.5 to 2 million ( maybe at that price we’ll keep him )

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Webster, Brownhill and Kelly without any doubt. 

Fammy surely has a bigger £ value than Brownhill at the moment?

O'Dowda was beginning to look a star buy but we may miss out on him completely due to contract.

That swedish bloke ( all the all's and ss's) must be moving up the value tree.

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Considering he is so important to the team strange how you never hear talk about Pack.

Still hugely underrated by the City fans

He’s incredibly valuable to us but I can’t see him being worth much in the transfer market. 

36 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Fammy surely has a bigger £ value than Brownhill at the moment?

O'Dowda was beginning to look a star buy but we may miss out on him completely due to contract.

That swedish bloke ( all the all's and ss's) must be moving up the value tree.

We won't miss out completely, as long as we offered him a contract.

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

We won't miss out completely, as long as we offered him a contract.

We took the year option in January.  He is contracted until summer 2020.  He is 24 shortly, will be 25 by the time his contract ends.  In summer 2020 if he hasn’t signed a new deal he can walk for free, whether we offer him a contract or not.  There is no development compensation....and even if there was some will be due to Oxford!

It’s actually a bit of a reality check that young Callum O’Dowda is 24 on 23rd April.  Shows that players are developing later than they used to. 

Just now, Davefevs said:

We took the year option in January.  He is contracted until summer 2020.  He is 24 shortly, will be 25 by the time his contract ends.  In summer 2020 if he hasn’t signed a new deal he can walk for free, whether we offer him a contract or not.  There is no development compensation....and even if there was some will be due to Oxford!

It’s actually a bit of a reality check that young Callum O’Dowda is 24 on 23rd April.  Shows that players are developing later than they used to. 

Forgot about the contract extension.

Otherwise what I said was correct!

O'Dowda is older than me (just) can I still claim to be one for the future?

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Considering he is so important to the team strange how you never hear talk about Pack.

Still hugely underrated by the City fans

Frustrates the hell out of me. Great player, but far too often thinks he has more time on the ball and is disposessed when there is an easy pass on. Wants 2 or 3 touches when 1 or 2 is plenty. 

Could add an extra £0.5m to his price tag if he could cut that out. 

Archived