IGNORED

Aston Villa v Bristol City Match Day 41

Septic Peg

Good day folks.

It's a beautiful day in Bristol right now as over 1k City fans drive up the M5 to fellow playoff hopefuls Villa.

I had a whole thread planned and then my mum's best friend gave me a bottle of her homemade Italian red wine and all I can think of now is paracetamol and Costa coffee. I'm a bad human.

So with that in mind, I'll be digging through this weeks Twitter feed and having a debate...

At the Brom game, a certain duo were photographed sitting in the SS, courtesy of OTIB mod @WesM...

Darren Way and Dean Smith were also in attendance. But no one seems to know why Dopey and co were there.

Rumours abound that he's taking over at Yeovil, Marcus was taking his pal for a night out or perhaps Marcus is trying for a job with old buddies Lee and Jamie and took Dopey for moral support. 

No one really knows... hmmm.

So what's the tea? Any ITKs out there?

Any one wondering what Dopey thought of AG? Any one wondering what Dopey thinks of "that lot up the road?" now?

On to today. No doubt Villa will be giving it "it's your big day out" blah blah blah. But this has a draw written all over it. Our away form is scorching right now and Villa aren't playing to shabby neither. 2-2 draw. Mings is also banned because he's a naughty boy. Ones to watch are City rejects Kodj, Tammy Tammy and Uncle Albert. Also the slimeball himself Jack Grealish. The man has more grease in his hair than KFC on Winterstoke Road.

We are Villa's feeder club. Never forget.

Until next time folks.

COYRs!

Let’s hope SP that later on you are cracking open another bottle of the homemade Italian red to celebrate a famous City win. 

To all the travelling Reds, give it large and roar the boys on, just like you have all season. 

Whatever the result today this season still has loads of twists and turns in it. This is easily the game of the day in the Championship, with a big crowd and two teams in form who are sitting alongside each other in play off places - it promises to be a cracker.

COYR.

8 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Grealish out injured? Or so goes the rumour doing the rounds ?

9 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Grealish out injured? Or so goes the rumour doing the rounds ?

Where are the rumours? Do they also suggest that Tammy has got a poorly toe and is going to be rested?

14 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Where are the rumours? Do they also suggest that Tammy has got a poorly toe and is going to be rested?

I've only seen a Villa fan with 20k followers on Twitter say it so far. I'll believe it when I see it.

54 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Good day folks.

It's a beautiful day in Bristol right now as over 1k City fans drive up the M5 to fellow playoff hopefuls Villa.

I had a whole thread planned and then my mum's best friend gave me a bottle of her homemade Italian red wine and all I can think of now is paracetamol and Costa coffee. I'm a bad human.

So with that in mind, I'll be digging through this weeks Twitter feed and having a debate...

At the Brom game, a certain duo were photographed sitting in the SS, courtesy of OTIB mod @WesM...

Darren Way and Dean Smith were also in attendance. But no one seems to know why Dopey and co were there.

Rumours abound that he's taking over at Yeovil, Marcus was taking his pal for a night out or perhaps Marcus is trying for a job with old buddies Lee and Jamie and took Dopey for moral support. 

No one really knows... hmmm.

So what's the tea? Any ITKs out there?

Any one wondering what Dopey thought of AG? Any one wondering what Dopey thinks of "that lot up the road?" now?

On to today. No doubt Villa will be giving it "it's your big day out" blah blah blah. But this has a draw written all over it. Our away form is scorching right now and Villa aren't playing to shabby neither. 2-2 draw. Mings is also banned because he's a naughty boy. Ones to watch are City rejects Kodj, Tammy Tammy and Uncle Albert. Also the slimeball himself Jack Grealish. The man has more grease in his hair than KFC on Winterstoke Road.

We are Villa's feeder club. Never forget.

Until next time folks.

COYRs!

I think that Dopey and Marcus were looking to see the fittings for our big screens.

Please if you find any stream, send me a private message to get notification so I can watch at work. I m so nervous about this game and I want to be involved as much as I can.

COYR ! Let's smash them !

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Looks like we're going back to 4-4-1-1? 

LB: Da Silva
CB: Webster
CB: Kalas
RB: Hunt
LM: Eliasson
CM: Pack
CM: Brownhill
RM: Weimann
SS: Taylor
ST: Fammy

?

Actually, it could be a 4-3-3

LCM: Eliasson
RCM: Brownhill
RW: Weimann
LW: Taylor

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

That’s quite a selection 

I reckon we’re going at them hard. Villa have only picked up in defence since Mings arrived and with him/Hause out, they’re back to 34 year old midfielder Jedinak at centre half.

If it goes to plan, we’ll run the arse off him up front

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Looks like we're going back to 4-4-1-1? 

LM: Eliasson
CM: Brownhill
RM: Weimann
SS: Taylor

?

That’s what I just posted on Twitter.

Villa going a bit 451 by the looks...

41AD3F16-0F29-4C42-9852-1FE673D812EA.thumb.png.e1e3b32ac09f337dcb5467f884fe0941.png

...or 4231, but Hourihane and Whelan holding.

Archived