IGNORED

Fammy

Desso

Awful touch to be honest. 

Fortunate it went in to the goal... 

Just now, Desso said:

Do you think Weimann intentionally passed it to him?

No, he tried to find an Aston villa player, forgetting he'd left them, and inadvertently found Fammy... 

13 minutes ago, Desso said:

JBFC11 does

I bet it really hurt seeing him score didn’t it, he’s been one of our best players of late and was superb midweek yet, has an ok game today and you feel like having a pop at him :facepalm:

Only numpties don't rate the bloke from Knowle but he was poor first half today, possibly because he had noone (who is a red!) alongside him

2nd half he was better despite some poor touches and deserved the goal that deserved to be an equaliser and a point won. Hey Ho! , some refs are shocking. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Only numpties don't rate the bloke from Knowle but he was poor first half today, possibly because he had noone (who is a red!) alongside him

2nd half he was better despite some poor touches and deserved the goal that deserved to be an equaliser and a point won. Hey Ho! , some refs are shocking. 

Fam? Knowle? A Wester is he?  Noone, agree there's no point playing a bloke from Herman's Hermits. 

3 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Another goal for the shit striker. Not a goal scorer at all. 

Now I know you wont like this but 12 goals all season does not make you a good striker, his contribution to the team and his work rate can not be questioned, he has scored about half the goals that other top six teams strikers have, what do you think the reason for that is? 

53 minutes ago, pillred said:

Now I know you wont like this but 12 goals all season does not make you a good striker, his contribution to the team and his work rate can not be questioned, he has scored about half the goals that other top six teams strikers have, what do you think the reason for that is? 

Probably because his shots didn’t go in I’d imagine? Not every striker is prolific, and will score 20 every season, I for one can appreciate and relate to an extent to what he brings to the side having been a similar sort of striker myself (minus the often bad first touch and more goals too!) and he’s getting better.

10 hours ago, pillred said:

Also worth mentioning he missed first 6 games?

He has, for the majority, of the season also played up top on his own which we all know hasn’t suited him. This will be 2 consecutive season where he has had a reasonable return yet many all season have called him shite. 

He isn’t amazing or a top striker at this level - that was never my point. I don’t think he is a natural finisher at all - and he isn’t a Gayle or Rodriguez etc. But he is a valuable player for us and despite not playing a position that suited him, he has received a lot of unwarranted criticism. 

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Also worth mentioning he missed first 6 games?

He has, for the majority, of the season also played up top on his own which we all know hasn’t suited him. This will be 2 consecutive season where he has had a reasonable return yet many all season have called him shite. 

He isn’t amazing or a top striker at this level - that was never my point. I don’t think he is a natural finisher at all - and he isn’t a Gayle or Rodriguez etc. But he is a valuable player for us and despite not playing a position that suited him, he has received a lot of unwarranted criticism. 

Agree 100% he definitely brings benefits to the team he definitely isn't shite, I'm just a little disappointed with his goals for tally that's all.

6 hours ago, Ayteomike2 said:

i think fammy just like kodja needed a season to bed in to english football looking at fammy he gets stronger every game just looking forward soooo much to next season 

This is his second season though?

2 hours ago, pillred said:

Agree 100% he definitely brings benefits to the team he definitely isn't shite, I'm just a little disappointed with his goals for tally that's all.

Its about where was expected I think - he isn't a natural finisher. Clearly not in the team for purely that.

Archived