IGNORED

Spineless jellyfish/Scott Duncan - Merged Referee Threads

AppyDAZE

On 14/04/2019 at 13:36, wood_red said:

If I was LJ I would happily have got fined the maximum allowed, and tell it exactly how it was on camera, and just let it get played on EFL programme and Sky Sports News non stop. It may urge the authorities to watch the 90 minutes and ask for an explanation for every decision the referee made.

The linesman was no better by us in the first half, a ball down our side (to Weimann I think), he ran past the defender from an onside position and the lino flagged after he was a yard past for offside. The lino was about 10 yards behind the play!

I honestly do not think I have seen such a biased ref in all my time watching football. I have seen dodgy refs who are just poor and give bad decisions both ways but that yesterday was a disgrace. If that performance was in Italy he could be getting investigated it was that bad!

I am hoping it just fires up the team for next 5 games rather than deflate them.

I've had time to have a good long think about the Ref. The last time I saw such an appalling Refereeing performance was the 1975 European Cup Final in Paris between Leeds and Bayern Munich. If anyone is too young to remember ....watch this unfold 

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

That's us deducted 20 points then.

Well the ref didn't control himself for ******* 90 minutes so how about charging HIM?

Seriously, has anyone found out who is the Sag on this panel yet?

I think 2 of the panel are Henbury Gas and Scott Duncan.

16 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Anyone seen that Scott Duncan will be the 4th official in our game on Monday vs sheff weds?.... Ridiculous. What are the odds on one of our management team being sent to the stands?

I can see it now. 0-1 we're leading, ref pulls a hammy

1 hour ago, BOSRed said:

Anyone seen that Scott Duncan will be the 4th official in our game on Monday vs sheff weds?.... Ridiculous. What are the odds on one of our management team being sent to the stands?

Scott, why don't you go and superglue yourself to a train or something useful(?)

We don't want you 4th officialling our game against Sheffield Wednesday. Bristol City thinks you are a laughable, inept CLOWN. Now **** off !

1 hour ago, RedRaw said:

Oh dear.......

Absolutely farcical, it’s clear as daylight to anyone who’s seen the penalty incident leading up to the incident we’ve been charged with is just comical, this is the FA though and with their recent history towards us, expect 2 written statements from eye witnesses from Villa’s squad, Diedhiou gets slapped with a 6 game ban, Wright gets 3 even though he was on the touchline, City deducted points, whilst Scott Duncan gets praised for his bravery in front of such a big crowd and against such a nasty little Bristol City team that the FA clearly have something against, and Duncan gets promoted to the PL.

W4nkers.

5 hours ago, RedRaw said:

Oh dear.......

Surely now the response can have EVERY SINGLE incident that the ref gave to them that was controversial up to that point. The panel then surely have to watch every single bit of our evidence in our response to show why this was one of the final straws as to why we had players frustrated?

Knowing the FA though they won't give a shiny sh1te with what we respond with, as in their eyes the ref was obviously great all game and 1000000% correct with every single decision. Yet they are the ones bleating out about RESPECT for the refs - how can anyone respect a ref who is that bad on more than one occasion?

Archived