IGNORED

Joey Barton

Fpcity

2 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Looks like he's assaulted the Barnsley manager in the tunnel with police called. 

Needs to be kicked out of the game if true and after his other offences as a player 

If true then indeed, he’s finished. Disgraceful.

Tries to portray himself as an intelligent, thoughtful modern sort of bloke away from football

but something deep inside always wants to turn back to the street thuggery he undoubtedly grew up among.

A real complex guy,  but in all honesty.. you just can't go smacking a fellow pro like that in the tunnel

madness

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Tries to portray himself as an intelligent, thoughtful modern sort of bloke away from football

but something deep inside always wants to turn back to the street thuggery he undoubtedly grew up among.

A real complex guy,  but in all honesty.. you just can't go smacking a fellow pro in the tunnel

madness

If ever there was someone I’d love to smack proper hard in the chops ...it’s him! 

6 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

According to the BBC article Police had to stop him leaving the ground after the game by standing in front of his car - doubt attempting to exit the scene will do him any favours.

As mentioned above; has had a good deal of opportunities and good will in trying to over come his undoubtedly deep rooted problem when he’s lashed out before, but is getting stupid now - when it impacts others like this, that’s the point the FA have to start thinking about whether he’s really worth of another chance.

26 minutes ago, harrys said:

Don’t think we should crucify him yet as no-one knows the circumstances, what punishment did Sir Alex get for drawing blood from Golden-balls ?

Agree up to a point. But didn’t Sir Alex kick a boot that then hit Becks on the head? So more of an accident if I’ve remembered that story correctly? COYR 

16 hours ago, hodge said:

1 game touchline ban and small fine knowing the FA ?

Especially if he gets the lawyer who represented Eric Cantona when he done his flying Kung Fu kick into the crowd at Selhurst Park. Wasn’t it the Palace fan who got nicked? 

4 minutes ago, When the river runs said:

Knocked his teeth out apparently.

I watched Barnsley vs walsall on the TV and I noticed Stendel at the end of the game trying to get a rise out of the walsall manager. Maybe he pushed his luck to far this time. However a bit ott if he's smashed his teeth out. 

Possibly porridge for Joey if that's the case.

Probably just porridge for the Barnsley manager if he’s got no teeth 

Archived