IGNORED

Highlights...see for your self...

cityexile

Thought the offside close at the time but checked video several times and I'm afraid it was - just.

The penalty incident was a clear case of their player backing into ours and never a penalty in a million years.

Referee overall was dreadful though giving soft fouls against us whilst allowing Villa to get away with the same or even worse.  Did seem to have a bias for his percieved 'bigger team'. Just a homer perhaps or possibly swayed by the crowd.

We were worth a point at least today had it not been for the oaf in black.  I wonder how much his brown envelope contained.

12 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Oh dear oh dear. I don't like to say this but that is cheating referee. You cannot give a foul for that. Total home decision, I KNOW we don't get that one.

I feel angry!

I've been really unsure of your feeling about this ref.

Have you tried looking for any other bad decisions of his?

50 minutes ago, cityexile said:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11692810/aston-villa-2-1-bristol-city

Looks offside. A claret hand for the penalty, and if he has given it for grappling equally ridiculous.

That penalty decision is nothing short of a disgrace. Referees need to be reprimanded for making such diabolical decisions....but more importantly players need to start getting punished for conning refs . Bailey Wright did.

The problem you have is fans only make noise about cheating when it goes against them. It ends up looking like sour grapes...nothing more 

Are we suprised though? Aston Villa are one of those clubs that referees like to kiss ass with. I said to my mate today that I bet there will be a penalty 

Have now viewed the penalty incident 5 times, it is just down to incompetence by the referee, the only offence that occured was in the hairless toads imagination.  He was looking to give a penalty.....and managed to find an excuse to give one. Such a shame that the game was ruined by the fool in the middle.

Once again Andres onside when he scored but linesman gets it wrong for a change. Foul before cross for so called penalty also handball as he dramatically falls to ground total play acting. Will he get suspended for simulation no chance he plays for Aston Villa ref brought everything total shambles !!  

21 minutes ago, Sitrom said:

image.png.e69af34fc27efca5411dc062b0ba0177.png

I don't think that is offside. ?

Looking at the defenders shadow shows your line is too far forward which also shows it was offside I'm afraid

The offside is hard to say either way, very tight call. However that penalty decision is atrocious, did LJ say anything post match? Reckon we'll be getting another apology letter, fat lot of good they do when chasing play offs.

Who instigates a charge of “successful deception of the match officials”.? Can the club officials do it as the referee won’t!

Looking at the incident there appears no foul and a clear penalty appeal. Should be a 3 match ban!

Archived