IGNORED

Awful Decisions But We Go Again!!

REDOXO

Two what look to me like awful decisions have cost us a match. How many good goals has Weimann had disallowed this season? 

The referee's assessor has already had LJ's thoughts and probably has some of his own! But Max O'Leary was immense regardless of a few constantly picking at the boy in these parts....

The upside of this result is the team will be up for the two games to come followed by a huge match against Derby, before Millwall and Hull.  It is still in our hands despite officials not giving us our due! 

13 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Indeed. One I haven't heard recently is, "We set our stall out early", WTF?

Something the Gas do at the Mem? Sunny day, get a couple of wallpaper tables out there full of assorted tat & out of date crisps. Opposition fans scrambling to pay over the odds for a souvenir of their visit to the Most Loved Club. 

54 minutes ago, hodge said:

Villa fans opinion on the ref on their forum

image.thumb.png.b739b1b86fb7e93a194e89e09e09c6e2.png

Well, he gave us Jack Shite and them everything so I'm a bit surprised he only gets 6% or whatever it is "very good"

btw, that fan after the game on Sky goals  OMG what an ugly ******   :laugh: sorry, it had to be said

3 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Two what look to me like awful decisions have cost us a match. How many good goals has Weimann had disallowed this season? 

The referee's assessor has already had LJ's thoughts and probably has some of his own! But Max O'Leary was immense regardless of a few constantly picking at the boy in these parts....

The upside of this result is the team will be up for the two games to come followed by a huge match against Derby, before Millwall and Hull.  It is still in our hands despite officials not giving us our due! 

AS understatements go that's definitely up there with well anything really, feels like we had to play 12 men at least, hope when he looks back at the match as we saw it he at least feels slightly embarrassed at some of the decisions especially the penalty, but don't hold your breath! 

Archived