IGNORED

Villa fans today

Jdart

9 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Too many football fans like to live in the past and believe their club is “big” because of what it did in the past. The past is past and has no bearing on what is now. Accrington Stanley finished 7th in the first Football League season of 1888-89 but, thankfully, their fans don’t keep saying they are a big club 

Stanley got a milk advert, they are far bigger than Villa!

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Hardly any posts, but every single one on topics concerning Villa or Birmingham. 

Exactly, he tried to imply that people pointing out the self evident fact that Birmingham is a shithole were racist earlier too, bizarrely.

xx.gif
Re: Aston Villa v Bristol City post-match thread
« Reply #214 on: Today at 11:34:10 AM »

When I’ve come across Bristol City fans on my travels I have found them in the main to be fine, just harmless bumpkins with a strange inferiority complex toward, of all people, Cardiff. Maybe bringing more than a few hundred slack jawed, straw chewing simpletons on an away trip has given them delusions of grandeur?

I’d imagine that if we were looking for opinions on what a 40k+ crowd should sound like, they wouldn’t be near the top of the list.

3 hours ago, Super said:

No different from our home games this season tbh.

A lot of the time, yes.

However Swansea (after it kicked off between the fans for 10-15 mins especially) an exception. Norwich at home good, QPR 2nd half very loud, Wigan at times 2nd half but only at times pretty loud, and West Brom good atmosphere IMO. In patches the Cup tie v Huddersfield.

4 minutes ago, grove park city said:
xx.gif

When I’ve come across Bristol City fans on my travels I have found them in the main to be fine, just harmless bumpkins with a strange inferiority complex toward, of all people, Cardiff. Maybe bringing more than a few hundred slack jawed, straw chewing simpletons on an away trip has given them delusions of grandeur?

I’d imagine that if we were looking for opinions on what a 40k+ crowd should sound like, they wouldn’t be near the top of the list.

God they’re ******* idiots. 

10 minutes ago, grove park city said:
xx.gif

Yea that just about says it all really..ignorance on their part.. can’t deal with not being in the big time anymore so take it out on us smaller clubs!! 

We will just have to wait until they fail to get promoted again and enjoy their demise  of another season in the too good for them championship !! 

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

To be fair they are a big club with a proud history and shouldn’t be slumming it with the likes of us .

:yes:

I kinda think you need to earn the right.......................if it's about proud history...........then lets get Sunderland n Portsmouth and put them straight back into the Premiership.......and Bournemouth n' Watford can **** off ? ?  Ha!

58 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Apparently the last time we beat them at their place was 1975, and I was there, they didn't take it too well, they surged towards our end and wanted to kill us!!!  If I recall it was 0-2 with Tom Ritchie scoring a late pen ...yes a penalty !!!! :city:

It was 1979.  Still what's a few years between friends eh?

Oh & there wouldn't have been many to kill - Those were the days when you used to bring about 50 fans with you.

11 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

It was 1979.  Still what's a few years between friends eh?

Oh & there wouldn't have been many to kill - Those were the days when you used to bring about 50 fans with you.

And they probably still made more noise than the 39000 church mice there yesterday..

7 minutes ago, miketh2nd said:

It is funny what opposition fans pick up on , LJ doesnt spend much time moaning about the penalty or offside. Mainly that weren't good enough and where we lost the game . 

Interestingly, in his other interview (press conference), he comments on decisions going against both sides, not just "poor hard done by Bristol" like the majority of weapons on here are claiming.  LJ's comments appear to be at complete loggerheaads with what has been posted on here.

1 minute ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

Interestingly, in his other interview (press conference), he comments on decisions going against both sides, not just "poor hard done by Bristol" like the majority of weapons on here are claiming.  LJ's comments appear to be at complete loggerheaads with what has been posted on here.

He does say that a lot of decisions were wrong for both sides but said the game changing decisions went against us. I saw how your wonder fasns complained about your ref on Wednesday but that one still gave you two penalties

4 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

A bit like how you were 'poor hard done by Birmingham' on Wednesday night? 

Tbh, for a Birmingham fan you are quite something else... 

7 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

He does say that a lot of decisions were wrong for both sides but said the game changing decisions went against us. I saw how your wonder fasns complained about your ref on Wednesday but that one still gave you two penalties

So the ref wasn't a "homer" at all then? He just gave what he saw and made honest decisions?

LJ conveniently forgets the ones that the ref got wrong like your player receiving a yellow when it should have been straight red.  That was also a game changing decision.

9 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

So the ref wasn't a "homer" at all then? He just gave what he saw and made honest decisions?

LJ conveniently forgets the ones that the ref got wrong like your player receiving a yellow when it should have been straight red.  That was also a game changing decision.

If he honestly saw a penalty there, then he needs to go to specsavers, or better still get his eyes tested for blindness. 

The foul on mcginn was a yellow nothing more, although tbh considering how he gave birmingham so many decisions I'm surprised he only showed a yellow... 

21 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

If he honestly saw a penalty there, then he needs to go to specsavers, or better still get his eyes tested for blindness. 

The foul on mcginn was a yellow nothing more, although tbh considering how he gave birmingham so many decisions I'm surprised he only showed a yellow... 

Birmingham Villaaah?  :laugh:

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Villa fans on you tube are idiots 

The comments re: LJ blaming loss on placement of away fans are rediculous, he doesn’t use that as an excuse, merely says we could learn from it at AG, I’m not one to get wound up by away fans but I’ve changed my mind!

Likewise, I don’t normally care about opposition fans but Villa do seem to have a disproportionate amount of ****ing bellend *****. ****ing *****! 

50 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

If you couldn’t see that yesterday’s ref was a homer then I think football is the wrong sport for you. You might want to start watching boxing where the judging is what you are used too.

I bet you wer3 complaining about your ref on Wednesday though.

Not sure why I am debating with you because you appear to be like the majority of your support, lacking in class. Ah well if you get back to the PL yo7 won’t last l9ng

Archived