IGNORED

Villa fans today

Jdart

30 minutes ago, Pabloavfc said:

I wouldn't be too heart broken. These last two years have made me enjoyed following us again. I think this is a great league and I love being one of the better teams in it. 

Now i'm sure the longer we remain here the more that will change but I won't be heart broken if we fail this year. 

Gutted to lose Jack but think that would happen eventually anyway.

Nearly all Villa fans have enjoyed the Championship and none think we have a divine right to win every game or to be in the PL.  Those are just silly claims from nuggets with a serious inferiority complex.  The poor lambs cannot help but display their insecurities.

41 minutes ago, Pabloavfc said:

I wouldn't be too heart broken. These last two years have made me enjoyed following us again. I think this is a great league and I love being one of the better teams in it. 

Now i'm sure the longer we remain here the more that will change but I won't be heart broken if we fail this year. 

Gutted to lose Jack but think that would happen eventually anyway.

Pablo.Can you give adip some tips on posting on other teams forum please?You seem to have worked out how to do it in a decent manner.I don't really know any Villa fans so as you seem ok I will reserve judgement.

Villa fan here. Can only second pablo's sentiments. Every club has their set of supporters that like to act like absolute gobblers, it's part of football as a whole. Right now we are finally enjoying following our team after years of underachievement and general misery, so we're all a bit over-excited perhaps. While some might act arrogant and all, most of fans that I interact with do not look down on other championship clubs one bit (with the exception of the unwashed of course). We are one ourselves and have no divine right to be in the PL. We are where we are for a reason. In fact I was dreading our fixture since you have a very good team and I was more relieved than anything that we managed to edge it especially with some key players out. Best of luck for the remainder of the season, that is unless we meet again in the playoff final ?.

40 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Villa fan here. Can only second pablo's sentiments. Every club has their set of supporters that like to act like absolute gobblers, it's part of football as a whole. Right now we are finally enjoying following our team after years of underachievement and general misery, so we're all a bit over-excited perhaps. While some might act arrogant and all, most of fans that I interact with do not look down on other championship clubs one bit (with the exception of the unwashed of course). We are one ourselves and have no divine right to be in the PL. We are where we are for a reason. In fact I was dreading our fixture since you have a very good team and I was more relieved than anything that we managed to edge it especially with some key players out. Best of luck for the remainder of the season, that is unless we meet again in the playoff final ?.

We don't like Leeds either. ;)

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

I think a lot of fans enjoy meeting rival fans at games,home or away.or just discussing their clubs on forums.Banter can be a bit of fun as well but it generally just descends into cheap shots and lazy stereotyping.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I think a lot of fans enjoy meeting rival fans at games,home or away.or just discussing their clubs on forums.Banter can be a bit of fun as well but it generally just descends into cheap shots and lazy stereotyping.

absolutely. a little bit of banter is fun, but as you say it can quickly go a bit overboard. emotions and all that jazz eh?

Meanwhile, back in the real world, this is how Bristol & their fans are perceived:

Bristol City fans definitely mirror their manager. He's an odious little ***** with little man syndrome and is always very salty. Their fans on Twitter and their forum are the saltiest I've seen this season aswell. 
I thought the atmosphere was decent in parts and loud at times yet according to them VP was a library, one of the quietest sell out crowds they've ever seen and the quietest set of home fans they've seen this season. Now either they're telling porkies or the acoustics at VP are terrible. I barely heard their fans and thought they seemed very subdued for an away support.

Apparently we were lucky to win and 2-1 to them would have been a fair result....... possibly the saltiest make believe fans apart from the noses?

11 shots on target to their 1... obviously unlucky and you don't get 3 for 1 "goal" you rugby following muppets...

Jesus the state of their forum. They were outclassed yet should have won?

I was sat about 20 yards from them and barely heard a peep.

The odd 'come you reds', which is a bit thick when you're playing in white.

File under 'shit, no mark clubs we won't play again for 20 years unless it's in a cup'. I bet half their ***** have a 'soft spot' for Man Utd or Liverpool too.

This division does seem to have a lot of clubs with strange ideas about their place in the food chain, yet we're the arrogant ones.

They are a weird bunch. Basically a tin pot club but mixed with biggest club in the city arrogance, with a bellend wideboy Brexiter owner. Worst of all worlds in football terms.

Birmingham City's idiot cousins.

you'd also think Bristol City yesterday were the first club to ever fall foul of a poor penalty decision.

Still bleating about us on their forum. They've finally got around to talking about the Brummie accent as they've run out of things to be bitter about.

They're a poxy irrelevance of a club with shit fans.

You mean famous ex Bristol City players like er, um, er, help me out here someone...

I've never known a set of supporters like them. Even that lot in Smethwick have usually slowed down by now but three days in and they're still on about us. 

Christ they're embarrassing. They've deluded themselves into thinking they should have won. With one shot on goal and conceding two.

Their ground's better than ours as well. And Bristol is the new Barcelona.

You have to realise that these fans support a tin pot club and this was one of the biggest matches of their lives.

I think that little lot just about covers it.

3 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

Meanwhile, back in the real world, this is how Bristol & their fans are perceived:

Funny how you've quoted posts about us still going on about the referees performance 3 days after the game when you're posting this 4 days after... 

Why don't you take your own fans views, we must be too irrelevant for you to put so much effort into... 

7 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

If you’re so upset with what’s been said about your club why do you keep coming on here? Were you expecting us to be gushing over Aston and feel so lucky to have got to share a pitch and a stadium with your great club?

Go back to the Aston forum and you’ll meet loads of people of who have the same opinion as you.

26 minutes ago, anotherdayinparadise said:

I could absolutely pick all of that apart, but instead I will just say go back to the Aston forum and continue with your mass circle jerk. 

God is this *** still here?

I honestly can't understand why it baffles villa fans that we are pissed off that a criminally awarded penalty put them in the lead. 

Ah... Thats right i forgot. They definitely would have scored eventually because they had already missed some chances. Thats how football works right? 

5 hours ago, osmark86 said:

absolutely. a little bit of banter is fun, but as you say it can quickly go a bit overboard. emotions and all that jazz eh?

One of the (few) advantages of getting older I suppose.Things that would have wound me up once have now fallen a long way down in the greater scale of things.

5 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Why ban him Stortz?Let him blow off a bit of steam.He obviously feels the need for a bit of  release.Harmless enough really.Think of it as a bit of community service.

He's had 3 days to blow off a little steam, all he is displaying now is his own vacuity.

No problem at all with the other Villa fans- or any other fans for that matter- on here if they're even semi respectful, but this ****wit is just trying to wind people up, which would be ok if he had a scintilla of wit or anything amusing to say. It's just so ******* boring.

Let him carry on finding posts written about us, copy and paste them up and then just nobody respond to him. He was calling people on here childish the other day yet 4 days later trawling forums for posts to put up here (after promising to leave how many times).

You can read through posts and get quite a lot of information about a poster on a forum, he obviously has no life or friends whatsoever, struggles to find a partner, and has no social life away from the locked bedroom at his mummys house. I would guess if he is in work he has a menial job and probably owes a few quid on the plastic for buying too many xbox games and sex toys for himself. Trying to poke a stick at many on the internet and trying to make himself wanted is his only time in his day/week/month that he feels he is the top man.

Just let him waste his time on here and don't bother responding to him, you have to pity the poor souls who do this just to make themselves feel good once in a while.

On 14/04/2019 at 13:31, JBFC II said:

Hope they stay down, get screwed over by FFP and turn into a Coventry. Wouldn't wish that on any decent fan, the problem is they don't have any... 

....and you continue to demonstrate your staggering lack of knowledge regarding fanbases - not so long ago you posted on here that you thought Bristol City’s total global fanbase numbered ‘around 25,000’ and now you feel able to condemn the Villa fanbase saying ‘they don’t have any decent fans...’

My sister is an ardent Villa fan - and she is a thoroughly ‘decent’ person, she takes her place on the Holte End, resplendent in her ‘Dublin 9’ Villa shirt and she also follows them away from home.....she’s far more of an ‘active fan’ than you will ever be. And she’s a decent fan.....she doesn’t ever say she thinks they should be a premier league team, she still thinks Martin O’Neill was hard done by, taking Villa to three 6th place premier league finishes before being bombed out - but she hasn’t blasted any managers of her club post-O’Neill - she just supports her team. She has never bleated about Villa being a premier league team and everyone’s ‘cup final’ - not once.

She isn’t on any social media platforms either - you know, the places where you get all your ‘fan opinions’ from - so you wouldn’t have ever been exposed to her ‘decent fan’ views and thousands like her - but you continue to look at a (very) few posts on social media and take those to be representative of whole fanbases - eg your inaccurate recent diatribe on here about Blackburn Rovers fans.

You dismiss Aston Villa as having ‘no decent fans’ - yet again, you haven’t got a clue...

8 hours ago, wood_red said:

Let him carry on finding posts written about us, copy and paste them up and then just nobody respond to him. He was calling people on here childish the other day yet 4 days later trawling forums for posts to put up here (after promising to leave how many times).

You can read through posts and get quite a lot of information about a poster on a forum, he obviously has no life or friends whatsoever, struggles to find a partner, and has no social life away from the locked bedroom at his mummys house. I would guess if he is in work he has a menial job and probably owes a few quid on the plastic for buying too many xbox games and sex toys for himself. Trying to poke a stick at many on the internet and trying to make himself wanted is his only time in his day/week/month that he feels he is the top man.

Just let him waste his time on here and don't bother responding to him, you have to pity the poor souls who do this just to make themselves feel good once in a while.

That's a very uncomfortable head space for you isn't it, disrespecting people working 'menial' employment.....

Never been there??

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

That's a very uncomfortable head space for you isn't it, disrespecting people working 'menial' employment.....

Never been there??

I think you are being too sensitive. All of us have done menial jobs, we all know it's not ideal. Why get offended by it?

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and you continue to demonstrate your staggering lack of knowledge regarding fanbases - not so long ago you posted on here that you thought Bristol City’s total global fanbase numbered ‘around 25,000’ and now you feel able to condemn the Villa fanbase saying ‘they don’t have any decent fans...’

My sister is an ardent Villa fan - and she is a thoroughly ‘decent’ person, she takes her place on the Holte End, resplendent in her ‘Dublin 9’ Villa shirt and she also follows them away from home.....she’s far more of an ‘active fan’ than you will ever be. And she’s a decent fan.....she doesn’t ever say she thinks they should be a premier league team, she still thinks Martin O’Neill was hard done by, taking Villa to three 6th place premier league finishes before being bombed out - but she hasn’t blasted any managers of her club post-O’Neill - she just supports her team. She has never bleated about Villa being a premier league team and everyone’s ‘cup final’ - not once.

She isn’t on any social media platforms either - you know, the places where you get all your ‘fan opinions’ from - so you wouldn’t have ever been exposed to her ‘decent fan’ views and thousands like her - but you continue to look at a (very) few posts on social media and take those to be representative of whole fanbases - eg your inaccurate recent diatribe on here about Blackburn Rovers fans.

You dismiss Aston Villa as having ‘no decent fans’ - yet again, you haven’t got a clue...

I never thought I'd see you get so protective of birmingham fans... 

All the ones I've encountered have been pr1cks in all honesty, really couldn't care less about your sister in law. 

The fanbase argument really is about what you think a fan base consists of, I didn't feel Wembley day trippers were fans hence why I said 30k (not 25...)

Wasn't the blackburn incident where I proved that the majority of their fans all over social media didn't rate Derrick Williams, and you tried to prove me wrong by finding 5 tweets from after a game five months previously that said he had a good game? Got me there you did haha

3 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Never been there??

Jeez - you can see how the post was written and who it is aimed at? The one person on here who has been taking the p1ss for a few days.

You honestly think I am having a pop at everyone in a menial job? Am I disrespecting everyone with no friends? People living at home? Everyone who plays an xbox?

Can anyone say or type anything anymore without it being taken out of context and someone being offended by it? Crazy World.

Archived