IGNORED

Villa fans today

Jdart

8 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I never thought I'd see you get so protective of birmingham fans... 

All the ones I've encountered have been pr1cks in all honesty, really couldn't care less about your sister in law. 

Birmingham fans? I was talking about Villa fans, as were you in the post to which I replied.... Don’t you know which club you were actually discussing?!

And ‘sister in law’? I said she was my sister ...and all the fans you’ve encountered may well have been ‘pr1cks’ but you dismissed the whole fanbase in the post to which I replied...

Another error strewn attempt....good effort though ....

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Birmingham fans? I was talking about Villa fans, as were you in the post to which I replied.... Don’t you know which club you were actually discussing?!

And ‘sister in law’? I said she was my sister ...and all the fans you’ve encountered may well have been ‘pr1cks’ but you dismissed the whole fanbase in the post to which I replied...

He calls them Birmingham because so many of them have been calling us Bristol.

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

If you read a little bit up I call them birmingham as they refer to us as bristol. So we are on city name terms... 

Interesting how you've picked up on two small things (one of which was incorrect, apologies to your sister for that...) and claimed the post to be error prone. 

With regards to the whole fanbase thing, I seem to remember you using a handful of tweets after one match to show that blackburn fans rated Derrick Williams, interesting... 

Anyway, I'm rather tired of you constantly responding to my posts and bringing things up from months ago, nobody else does it... 

14 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Anyway, I'm rather tired of you constantly responding to my posts and bringing things up from months ago, nobody else does it... 

To be honest, I think that we're probably all more than a little tired of the spat between you both and would like the brinkmanship to stop.

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

To be honest, I think that we're probably all more than a little tired of the spat between you both and would like the brinkmanship to stop.

I am as well, this place has been much better recently, hopefully @BS4 on Tour... agrees and we can leave any issues with each other behind... 

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I am as well, this place has been much better recently, hopefully @BS4 on Tour... agrees and we can leave any issues with each other behind... 

Yeh, I’m up for that ..... apologies to @Rudolf Hucker and anyone else I’ve annoyed - this is easily one of the best forums out there - I don’t wanna contribute to that changing in any way - i’m sure we can have more reasonable conversations @JBFC II - cheers...

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, I’m up for that ..... apologies to @Rudolf Hucker and anyone else I’ve annoyed - this is easily one of the best forums out there - I don’t wanna contribute to that changing in any way - i’m sure we can have more reasonable conversations @JBFC II - cheers...

Good post BS4, you keep on posting your stuff

and now onto Neil Warnock....

I'm kidding, I'm kidding   :laugh:

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Speak for yourself, I enjoy listening to people having a little pop at each other and fighting their corner, it shows passion and it’s what a forum’s all about.

On 16/04/2019 at 16:56, anotherdayins**thole said:

Meanwhile, back in the real world, this is how Bristol & their fans are perceived:

I think that little lot just about covers it.

I presume "paradise" for you is a kiddies playground or paddling pool ?

Lonely, virgin, cowardly, ridiculed.

I think that little lot just about covers it

Archived