IGNORED

**** the EFL

BessexRED

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

A drunken post but after today we’ve got to create a siege mentality like Leeds have.

It’s evident we ain’t getting owt, City vs the EFL. Let’s get against them, they don’t want us there.

**** the EFL

I think even the EFL would be embarrassed by that shambles of a Ref today, should be struck off after that.

Truly awful.

Also noticed how all the mainstream media Sky/BBC haven’t mentioned that the penalty was dubious, only how it was a throughly deserved win for Villa etc.

5 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I think even the EFL would be embarrassed by that shambles of a Ref today, should be struck off after that.

Truly awful.

Also noticed how all the mainstream media Sky/BBC haven’t mentioned that the penalty was dubious, only how it was a throughly deserved win for Villa etc.

Absolutely mate. **** them, they don’t want us there.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

No way was that ever a penalty. 

We dropped points at home against Wigan and today could have been different if not for the rub of the green. I'm hoping this will fire up the lads for Friday as I think it did for West Brom game.

Just now, DOZZYBCFC said:

We dropped points at home against Wigan and today could have been different if not for the rub of the green. I'm hoping this will fire up the lads for Friday as I think it did for West Brom game.

Rub of the green is an understatement Dozzy.  That referee was bordering on criminal (and that's an understatement too).

28 minutes ago, Neo said:

To be fair we should have lost about 4-2 today regardless of crap referee decisions.

We need to make it loud on Friday no matter what -  if a siege mentality helps some fans to do that them bring it in ♠️s !!

I thought we were fairly even up until the penalty. Villa Park was eerily quiet .

The ref reduced the tackling capacity for Pack,Taylor and Hunt , who daren’t touch El Ghazi as he skipped by him .

That is three key players having to consciously alter their games whilst against a top club like Villa at home we needed everybody firing on all cylinders.

A bad day at the office in many ways due to the terrible ref , although he  didn’t head wide of an open goal ! 

We need to be on it on Friday and show our intent .

Still believe. 

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I thought we were fairly even up until the penalty. Villa Park was eerily quiet .

Was, wasn't it. I thought we were the better team in the first half, on chances I guess it was more even. 
The Ref really managed to get the crowd going at the end though.

8 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Absolutely mate. **** them, they don’t want us there.

Paranoia is starting to creep into my mind as I think you are right - neither the media or the PL want us there. On Radio 5 last night following a short piece about the game they stated something along the lines of "the PL needs Villa".   :argh:

The other week on final score they said "lets go around all the championship promotion games"...…..and then failed to go to Ashton Gate for an update. I know there's flying under the radar but we are ground hugging.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

The ref reduced the tackling capacity for Pack,Taylor and Hunt , who daren’t touch El Ghazi as he skipped by him .

That is three key players having to consciously alter their games whilst against a top club like Villa at home we needed everybody firing on all cylinders.

A bad day at the office in many ways due to the terrible ref , although he  didn’t head wide of an open goal ! 

We need to be on it on Friday and show our intent .

Still believe. 

True about the bookings but I thought only Hunt’s was soft so Taylor and Pack put that pressure on themselves unfortunately.

I think we were the most composed team in first 45 playing the better looking football but were lucky to be 0-0 on chances created albeit still not sure about Wiemann offside.

Second half I thought a goal was coming for Villa and they were dominant, albeit, did not expect such a shit decision to break the deadlock.

Overall, I do not think we did enough in front of goal and it was a fair result in an unfair way !!

1 hour ago, Reigate Red said:

Paranoia is starting to creep into my mind as I think you are right - neither the media or the PL want us there. On Radio 5 last night following a short piece about the game they stated something along the lines of "the PL needs Villa".   :argh:

The other week on final score they said "lets go around all the championship promotion games"...…..and then failed to go to Ashton Gate for an update. I know there's flying under the radar but we are ground hugging.

For What It's Worth paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep..

One for the older members.

Anyway, its natural that ignorant commentators/pundits/media etc will suck up to the so-called bigger clubs and is to be expected. We just have to get on with it and **** 'em up.

30 minutes ago, Neo said:

True about the bookings but I thought only Hunt’s was soft so Taylor and Pack put that pressure on themselves unfortunately.

I think we were the most composed team in first 45 playing the better looking football but were lucky to be 0-0 on chances created albeit still not sure about Wiemann offside.

Second half I thought a goal was coming for Villa and they were dominant, albeit, did not expect such a shit decision to break the deadlock.

Overall, I do not think we did enough in front of goal and it was a fair result in an unfair way !!

I’ve not so much an issue with the yellows as the fact that Villa players were doing the same things but the officials just let them get on with it .

Which is fair enough given that Villa are such a massive club.

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I’ve not so much an issue with the yellows as the fact that Villa players were doing the same things but the officials just let them get on with it .

That is a very valid point - the apparent bias on what was a foul or booking was not comparable for both sides.

44 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That was the positive from yesterday that we didnt get any red cards which was very likely with so many bookings.

15 hours ago, BessexRED said:

A drunken post but after today we’ve got to create a siege mentality like Leeds have.

It’s evident we ain’t getting owt, City vs the EFL. Let’s get against them, they don’t want us there.

**** the EFL

Don't you mean the EPL, were already in the EFL, if they don't want us the only other option is the premier league.

5 hours ago, BessexRED said:

I meant in the top six, assumed that much was obvious.

Then you could have just said that, it just reads they don't want us in the EFL well to me anyway, hope your feeling better and don't have too much of a hangover.

Archived