IGNORED

Baby Pack

myol'man

That would explain it then...

Leaving Villa Park yesterday after full time I saw a Villa security guard sprint past me through the crowd of fans. 5 seconds later I saw someone else running past - none other than Marlon! Assume he'd been given the message that he needed to get back to Bristol sharpish!

Still had plenty of energy left in him after 90mins!

59 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

That would explain it then...

Leaving Villa Park yesterday after full time I saw a Villa security guard sprint past me through the crowd of fans. 5 seconds later I saw someone else running past - none other than Marlon! Assume he'd been given the message that he needed to get back to Bristol sharpish!

Still had plenty of energy left in him after 90mins!

Shame he can’t run that fast on a football pitch ?

Harry's clearly like to talk about speed. We lost our two fastest players last summer in BR and JB. Since Pack has been superb, wins headers, great passes and as cool as you like. He robs opponents (see first goal v WBA) and gets stuck in. Could shoot more but great player 3rd season on the trot. 

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

Is it Marlon pack who goes  out with Aden flints sister or the other way round? 

Flint is with Pack’s sister in law and her two children. Pack’s wife and Flint’s partner ( I still hate that word, it’s not some business arrangement) are sisters. 

Do we know any baby details yet, name etc? Another boy is it? 

21 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Harry's clearly like to talk about speed. We lost our two fastest players last summer in BR and JB. Since Pack has been superb, wins headers, great passes and as cool as you like. He robs opponents (see first goal v WBA) and gets stuck in. Could shoot more but great player 3rd season on the trot. 

I do love Marlon but to be honest I wish he would shoot less. 

On 14/04/2019 at 19:39, Septic Peg said:

This reminds me of the greatest Father Ted episode when the milkman was shagging all the housewives on his rounds and fathering "lots of hairy babies". :laughcont:

Thanks for reminding how absolutely brilliant Father Ted was/is.............I am at this moment in the department store lingerie area knocking back some toilet duck.....go on go on.

23 hours ago, maxjak said:

Thanks for reminding how absolutely brilliant Father Ted was/is.............I am at this moment in the department store lingerie area knocking back some toilet duck.....go on go on.

It goes under the radar when you list it with Only Fools, Fawlty Towers etc. But it's just pure brilliance. 

Archived