IGNORED

Last free ticket and trips to Sheffield and Millwall

BigAl&Toby

So we have 1 free ticket left for this season - the Reading game. If you want it for a tenner to go to me to take the donation to CHSW to £150 for the season please DM me.

My Ts & Cs apply ?

I’ll be doing the same next season - unless it proves impossible so keep an eye out.

Massive thanks to all of you who’ve contributed so generously this season ?

I’ve also bought my ticket for Sheffield and Millwall. I’ll be driving - haven’t worked out departure time or location yet - but if you’d like to join me - again for a tenner to CHSW - then let me know!

Top Two might not be possible now but I’m still confident that come Whitsun Monday we’ll be rejoicing....

?

18 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

So we have 1 free ticket left for this season - the Reading game. If you want it for a tenner to go to me to take the donation to CHSW to £150 for the season please DM me.

My Ts & Cs apply ?

I’ll be doing the same next season - unless it proves impossible so keep an eye out.

I’ve also bought my ticket for Sheffield and Millwall. I’ll be driving - haven’t worked out departure time or location yet - but if you’d like to join me - again for a tenner to CHSW - then let me know!

Top Two might not be possible now but I’m still confident that come Whitsun Monday we’ll be rejoicing....

?

Might be interested in Sheffield.

Will work if I can afford it tomorrow

13 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

My Ts & Cs apply ?

?

Hi is the reading ticket still going?

4 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Morning.

All tickets now gone. What I’ve got now are seats in my car for away fixtures at Sheffield and Millwall.

Not tickets to the game/s but seats in the car.?

@MrBibs @WhenHarryMetAlli

No more tickets? JOHNSON OUT!! ??

Nah but what do you charge for a seat in your car buddy, I am going to Bristol to see the family for the weekend and will stick around until Monday evening (After the game) but the Monday would be to go up to watch City.

6 hours ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

No more tickets? JOHNSON OUT!! ??

Nah but what do you charge for a seat in your car buddy, I am going to Bristol to see the family for the weekend and will stick around until Monday evening (After the game) but the Monday would be to go up to watch City.

1 hour ago, MrBibs said:

Yes seats in the car was what I was after if you’ve got them. Thanks

Ok dokes.

Space for 3 to Sheffield on Easter Monday. £10 per person. All to CHSW.

I’m driving from Frome. Would go A46, M4 & M5 to get up to Midlands.

Can you get to me or close to that route?

8 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Ok dokes.

Space for 3 to Sheffield on Easter Monday. £10 per person. All to CHSW.

I’m driving from Frome. Would go A46, M4 & M5 to get up to Midlands.

Can you get to me or close to that route?

Awesome

Can get to the Tollgate Tea Rooms on the A46 just before you join the M5.

I’ll pm you my mobile details

Thanks

Archived