IGNORED

Hull Away

Loosey Boy

11 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Anyone know what sort of allocation we are likely to get for this one?

2,400. It's easy enough to buy tickets in the home end there if needs be; whether we'd need that or not I don't know even if we needed something from the game. Such a poor kick off time.

30 minutes ago, bcfctim said:

Yup. Don't know about Bristol but from where I am in Oxford it is literally impossible to get there on the day in time for kick off. Cheers Sky.

I’m pretty sure it is literally possible to get from Oxford to Hull by midday..! 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’m pretty sure it is literally possible to get from Oxford to Hull by midday..! 

It's called "getting up early".... I'll be leaving Bristol about 6am.....back by about 7-8pm....time for many celebration sherbets in the local on return ???COYR⚽⚽

6 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I never have the chance to travel away, so am still clinging to the hope of a rare beam back!

I am sure we will receive a beamback for the Hull game (again depending on our status in the Playoffs, but would see no reason as to why they wouldn't show it anyway) as we did do one for the last game of the season against QPR (15/16 season). We still have 3 to use up mind!

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:27, bcfcshorey said:

First train from London arrives at 12:15... which is a shame. Hopefully everything is tied up after the Millwall game!

Yes annoying as I was thinking of going. Having worked for six months in Hull a while back I don't really fancy "making a weekend of it" and I don't think I could persuade Mrs RR that a weekend in Hull would be a highlight. Looked at driving but for me it's too much in one day. 

On 14/04/2019 at 22:20, Izza said:

Already booked a premier inn for 2 nights so hopefully enough allocation to get me two tickets ?

You’re spending two nights in Hull! Are you a Cadbury's Fruit & Nut case?

Just had a look and as far as I can see, there are no trains up on the Sunday morning. 
Got some mates staying up for the weekend, but I can't get past thinking **** that ! Hull for a ******* weekend. 
I look forward to the posts saying what a lovely place it is , but I won't hold my breath.
I think I will be looking for a pub showing the game ?

CATS coaches leave at 5am, surely that’s a bit overkill? We will get there 10.30 ish even with an hour at the services?! Can’t imagine there will be much traffic on a Sunday morning, only football traffic.

And another thing, I notice there are several long haul fixtures that day. We do 227 miles each way, taking a shade under 4 hours. Leeds to Ipswich is pretty much the same as is Preston to Brentford. Millwall going to Wigan takes 20 minutes more at 219 miles each way but the longest distance must be 248 miles taking over 4 1/2 hours each way is Swansea going to Blackburn.

The FA have known from fixture release the KO would be 12.30. Wouldn’t it be more fairer to the fans for the long trips to be on a normal Saturday and the more local games to be played at 12.30pm on the last Sunday. I understand they wouldnt want feisty derbies as such, but maybe they would as they might be early KO anyway. Crazy distances involved.

11 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Just had a look and as far as I can see, there are no trains up on the Sunday morning. 
Got some mates staying up for the weekend, but I can't get past thinking **** that ! Hull for a ******* weekend. 
I look forward to the posts saying what a lovely place it is , but I won't hold my breath.
I think I will be looking for a pub showing the game ?

It’s an hour by train from Leeds, plenty to do in Leeds on a Saturday night.

1 1/4 hrs from Sheffield.

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

The FA have known from fixture release the KO would be 12.30. Wouldn’t it be more fairer to the fans for the long trips to be on a normal Saturday and the more local games to be played at 12.30pm on the last Sunday. I

That would be an idea, if they actually gave a toss about travelling fans.

Doesn’t seem to be any child prices etc, one price for all. The cheaper price is for two blocks ( where we were last time, corner/end view. Just got mine, there seems to be around 500 tickets left. On the OS  it says these blocks will be sold first before Hull will release the other blocks ( which are dearer as corner/side view. There is no refund or transfer between the blocks. Hope this helps

Archived