IGNORED

Hull Away

Loosey Boy

3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

How odd that no children prices!

If anyone from the club is reading this (I don't know how to tag people I'm afraid) would it be possible to confirm this is correct- no kids prices. I want to buy mine and my son's tickets but don't want to pay over the odds if there's a glitch - as you say it's very unusual and the fact there's no  explanation makes me question whether it's right.

32 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

If anyone from the club is reading this (I don't know how to tag people I'm afraid) would it be possible to confirm this is correct- no kids prices. I want to buy mine and my son's tickets but don't want to pay over the odds if there's a glitch - as you say it's very unusual and the fact there's no  explanation makes me question whether it's right.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, tagging you in this.

But Zookeeper I don’t think there are kids or concessions prices as I said. I checked on Hull’s site for home supporters, they seem to use zonal price banding and don’t offer anything different. Their tickets are priced £18 - £30. Maybe all kids etc have Season Ticket deals, but certainly nothing evident. Their home match against Sheff Utd on Monday is priced £24 - £33, maybe it’s priced higher or all £18 seats have gone, which will soon happen for us I think.

Im sure @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO will correct me if I’m wrong, I would hate to mislead you but that’s how I see it.

10 minutes ago, RedM said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, tagging you in this.

But Zookeeper I don’t think there are kids or concessions prices as I said. I checked on Hull’s site for home supporters, they seem to use zonal price banding and don’t offer anything different. Their tickets are priced £18 - £30. Maybe all kids etc have Season Ticket deals, but certainly nothing evident. Their home match against Sheff Utd on Monday is priced £24 - £33, maybe it’s priced higher or all £18 seats have gone, which will soon happen for us I think.

Im sure @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO will correct me if I’m wrong, I would hate to mislead you but that’s how I see it.

Thanks RedM

On 15/04/2019 at 11:51, bcfctim said:

Yup. Don't know about Bristol but from where I am in Oxford it is literally impossible to get there on the day in time for kick off. Cheers Sky.

May I politely ask what the kick off time has to do with Sky? All 12 championship games that day kick off at the same time....

Christ.

Just buy them. You might - just might - see history in the making.

I was there in 2019 when we got to the Premiership.....

Can’t put a price in that. 

And even if we can’t get Top Two by then, or if we miss out on play offs, or **** it up during the play offs a couple of quid over a lifetime?

Is it worth the queries now?

Buy them at whatever price. Get behind your team. And pray.....??

16 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

May I politely ask what the kick off time has to do with Sky? All 12 championship games that day kick off at the same time....

They would have dictated the kick off time and they have the choice of whatever game they want 

2 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Christ.

Just buy them. You might - just might - see history in the making.

I was there in 2019 when we got to the Premiership.....

Can’t put a price in that. 

And even if we can’t get Top Two by then, or if we miss out on play offs, or **** it up during the play offs a couple of quid over a lifetime?

Is it worth the queries now?

Buy them at whatever price. Get behind your team. And pray.....??

Agree but ..... Top two? 

10 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ah ok, thanks - I didn’t realise they could dictate kick off times for a whole division...including games they aren’t interested in...blimey, is there no end to their hold over football?!

Last day is a bit different. All games have to kick off at the same time. 

Its nothing new. The last game is usually scheduled so that the key games can be televised without clashing with coverage of other divisions. 

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Last day is a bit different. All games have to kick off at the same time. 

Its nothing new. The last game is usually scheduled so that the key games can be televised without clashing with coverage of other divisions. 

Isn’t it done so everyone kicks off st the same time so no team in a promotion or relegation match knows what they have to do and supposedly can’t affect a game as such. Also as it’s not a 3pm KO on a Saturday they can show live footage from the grounds as the goals go in. As you say the last match is always like this, we are just unlucky we are again away and a couple of hundred miles away at that. Don’t know why we couldn’t have kicked off at 3pm though?

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

Isn’t it done so everyone kicks off st the same time so no team in a promotion or relegation match knows what they have to do and supposedly can’t affect a game as such. Also as it’s not a 3pm KO on a Saturday they can show live footage from the grounds as the goals go in. As you say the last match is always like this, we are just unlucky we are again away and a couple of hundred miles away at that. Don’t know why we couldn’t have kicked off at 3pm though?

3pm kick offs clashes with the Premier League games that Sky will be showing that day. 

Sky do everything to maximise their ‘’main event’ on one day. That’s why you see a game that’s between two unfashionable sides being chosen as their 4pm ‘Super Sunday’ fixture on Ryder Cup weekends etc.

On 16/04/2019 at 19:37, Reigate Red said:

Yes annoying as I was thinking of going. Having worked for six months in Hull a while back I don't really fancy "making a weekend of it" and I don't think I could persuade Mrs RR that a weekend in Hull would be a highlight. Looked at driving but for me it's too much in one day. 

Come and spend a weekend in the scenic Yorkshire Wolds instead! Less than an hour's drive from Hull and a beautiful part of the world.

Instead of points West, I watched the Yorkshire evening news tonight. 

There's been trouble oopt mill sorry at the KC recently. In the Rugby League Hull KR fans were letting off flares and throwing items onto the pitch. Yesterday Sheff U fans were able to buy tickets in the home areas of the ground. They celebrated when their team scored and ten fights broke out. The club has been criticised for the way the Stewards handled the situation and also for selling tickets to anyone for anywhere in the ground.

Could be things will be pretty tight when we visit to avoid repetitions?

Archived