IGNORED

Shawn McCoulsky gone off the boil ?

Major Isewater

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I was a little surprised that we let SM go in January but it appears to have been the right decision.

I don’t know the circumstances at Forest Green Rovers but he has played eleven games without scoring.

Does anyone here have more information on his time there ? 

Seemed like a natural goalscorer.

Who really cares?       :dunno:

20 minutes ago, swanker said:

What happened to Freddy Hinds as well, everyone seemed to think he was going to be the next big thing?

People got a bit carried away after a couple of screamers in the cup. 

Hes still only young so no need to write him off yet...

14 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I do , that’s why I started this thread but if it’s of no interest to you why comment ?  you daft bugger.

I simply don’t t get why fans take an interest in loanee’s like McCoulsky or Hinds............:dunno:

Neither of them were ever going to make it at City. They’re just two of many who have failed to make Championship standard.

Get over it and move on.

54 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Who really cares?       :dunno:

you don't have to care. you just have to ignore it and not comment.

Similarly, I could also take my own advice and not care about your post, but the amount of times I read threads on this forum hijacked by you has finally compelled me to do so.

Take a break, for once. Stop trying to make people feel shit about themselves - the world is hard enough.

10 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Have either of them had a game in the championship?

That’s my point........they’re not Championship quality and yet some posters still bother to point out how they’re doing at their loan clubs.

it doesn’t matter.............:cool2:

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I simply don’t t get why fans take an interest in loanee’s like McCoulsky or Hinds............:dunno:

Neither of them were ever going to make it at City. They’re just two of many who have failed to make Championship standard.

Get over it and move on.

Hinds is still on City’s books, isn’t he?

It IS of interest to City fans; much in the same way as news about any ex player. Perhaps a victim of circumstance and the stiff competition within our young strikers.

I think the club saw more potential in Semenyo & latterly Janneh so perhaps that's why he sought a permanent move elsewhere. I do believe he has had some injuries and illness to also contend with which will unfortunately hinder his progress.

Freddie Hinds is an interesting one; he seems to have dropped off the radar. He certainly had all of attributes to be a really good striker, quick & with an eye for goal. I thought he was going to be the next Bobby Reid. Does anyone have any updates on him?

52 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Get over it and move on.

What a charming fellow you are?.............I bet you have a large circle of loyal friends?  ?

Archived