IGNORED

Shawn McCoulsky gone off the boil ?

Major Isewater

13 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

It looks like Hinds is currently on load to Bath and under contract with City until the summer, with the club having an option for a further year.

He, like plenty of other City players out on loan will be never be  heard of again. 

20 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

It looks like Hinds is currently on load to Bath and under contract with City until the summer, with the club having an option for a further year.

It will be interesting to see if he can get his career off the ground. Clearly got bags of talent from cup games last year but seems the rumours of an attitude problem are probably true. As a 20 year old you would hope to see him playing league football next season if he is going to make it here.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

George Dowling   :dunno:

Tbh, I’m not really interested  with City’s loan players that are out on loan.

Well you should be, as we have plenty of young talent that will go out on loan in the hope that the experience of mens football will show the club if they are ready for the next level/first team. Under 23 football will only show so much.

Players like McCoulsky who have moved on permanently, will still be watched by the club just to see if they improve - in which case they may buy them back. It's not very often it will happen, but it's always a possibility. Different players mature at different ages, and you can't keep a player forever in the hope that he does eventually come good.

If you take your own advice and check the official website, you'll find which players are out on loan :cool2:

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I simply don’t t get why fans take an interest in loanee’s like McCoulsky or Hinds............:dunno:

Neither of them were ever going to make it at City. They’re just two of many who have failed to make Championship standard.

Get over it and move on.

It’s like when you find yourself liking a piers Morgan post you don’t want to do it but you have to because you agree.

robbored I agree both were never going to make it..love in for hinds was incredible

39 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You really are too nice and tolerant Major.

It’s kind of you to say so .

I really don’t understand the bloke .

What pleasure is there in trying to wind all his fellow posters up with his banal observations ?

If he thinks people find him amusing then he’s very  wrong ,, he is just a bore and I don’t want to play his games.

The sad thing is that he posts some interesting ideas when he’s not being a total Colin.

He is all over every thread like untreated thrush . He’s as welcome as Herod in a nursery .

Robbored you sell yourself short my friend. 

16 minutes ago, Taz said:

If you take your own advice and check the official website, you'll find which players are out on loan :cool2:

I’ve already posted that I’m not particularly bothered about who is out on loan and which club they’re at. Doing well in lower leagues helps of course but ultimately means very little in making the vast step up in standard.

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

It’s like when you find yourself liking a piers Morgan post you don’t want to do it but you have to because you agree.

robbored I agree both were never going to make it..love in for hinds was incredible

Hinds still with us, on loan at Bath City....only 20.  He probably won’t make it here, not under current regime, but plenty of development time, as the modern day footballer is establishing themselves at a later age these days.  Bobby Reid is a good example.

One for the future, who’s established himself this season (partly due to injury), is ‘young’ Callum O’Dowda....who is 24 a week tomorrow!!

Shame about Hinds.  Not saying I was right, but posted that I was really disappointed when he got sent out on loan after his promising start here.  Thought he’d benefit from staying put and training with first team (better players) than going CTFC then Wrexham.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I’ve already posted that I’m not particularly bothered about who is out on loan and which club they’re at. Doing well in lower leagues helps of course but ultimately means very little in making the vast step up in standard.

But you should be bothered. They are after all still a Bristol City player 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

And whatever happened to those two lads we loaned to Plymouth? Bobby something and a kid called Bryan I think it was.

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Hinds still with us, on loan at Bath City....only 20.  He probably won’t make it here, not under current regime, but plenty of development time, as the modern day footballer is establishing themselves at a later age these days.  Bobby Reid is a good example.

One for the future, who’s established himself this season (partly due to injury), is ‘young’ Callum O’Dowda....who is 24 a week tomorrow!!

Shame about Hinds.  Not saying I was right, but posted that I was really disappointed when he got sent out on loan after his promising start here.  Thought he’d benefit from staying put and training with first team (better players) than going CTFC then Wrexham.

Better to stay here and play or not in the under 23’s...absolutely the right thing to send him on loan imo and get some experience with league football...you may be right and he is only 20 but don’t see any benefit to the  club of keeping him and stagnating in the reserves.

17 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And whatever happened to those two lads we loaned to Plymouth? Bobby something and a kid called Bryan I think it was.

Remind me.......how many loanee’s have actually become first team regulars?    :dunno:

Archived