IGNORED

Playoff Dates...

Silvio Dante

1 minute ago, BessexRED said:

Away leg on the Saturday then, perfect.

If it's the early KO it's going to have to be an overnight one given it's going to be Blades or Leeds.

away on the midweek date if we're 6th I believe?

the higher team gets home priority second - hence why we had Palace at home on the midweek. Unless i'm losing my marbles?

5 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Away leg on the Saturday then, perfect.

If it's the early KO it's going to have to be an overnight one given it's going to be Blades or Leeds.

I'm afraid it's the other way round, we'd have to finish 3rd or 4th to be away on the Saturday (unless of course you're aiming high and are counting on us getting in the top 4 ?)

Have a wedding on 11th but could possibly make the midweek game…:city:

1 hour ago, devoncider said:

away on the midweek date if we're 6th I believe?

the higher team gets home priority second - hence why we had Palace at home on the midweek. Unless i'm losing my marbles?

Good job our away record is so good then…

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just in case...

Championship play off dates are confirmed as:

Game A: Saturday May 11th 12:15/ Tuesday May 14th 19:45

Game B: Saturday May 11th 17:15/ Weds May 15th 19:45

Final: Monday May 27th 15:00

Not decided which game (3rd v 6th, 4th v 5th) is game A or B as yet

Sky are saying that game A will be 6th v 3rd. If they are correct, and we finish 6th, we would be at home at 12.30pm on Saturday 11 May. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11694874/when-are-the-2019-sky-bet-championship-play-offs

2 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

If we are getting ahead of ourselves, personally game A would suit me at home on the Saturday. I am working from 5pm, and getting someone to cover might not be so easy....

Were you refereeing the Aston Villa match..?!! 

14 hours ago, eardun said:

Sky are saying that game A will be 6th v 3rd. If they are correct, and we finish 6th, we would be at home at 12.30pm on Saturday 11 May. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11694874/when-are-the-2019-sky-bet-championship-play-offs

Where does it say this. All I can see are dates and times but not specific games 

19 minutes ago, Paul Cheesy said:

If we manage to get to the playoffs anyone know how allocation of the away leg tickets works? 

Is there any loyalty to people who have already travelled away alot previously this season? 

Suspect it would be Season ticket holders, then members, then general sale.

12 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Suspect it would be Season ticket holders, then members, then general sale.

I also assumed that, but there are thousands of season ticket holders. A fair way would be to allocate them to season ticket holders who have travelled away the most this season. 

11 minutes ago, Paul Cheesy said:

I also assumed that, but there are thousands of season ticket holders. A fair way would be to allocate them to season ticket holders who have travelled away the most this season. 

Very difficult to do that considering time restraints . Last game of the season is on the 5 th may . Ticket allocations etc would need to be sorted between relevant clubs . Then go on sale , so probably not until the 7th/8th with game being played on the 14/15th. Personally I think being a season ticket holder is enough for first priority. 

17 hours ago, Paul Cheesy said:

Weren’t the big cup games last season sold with a purchase history priority..?

I expect there would be something similar, time window permitting, so probably only a day at each level, so that people who had been to say 5 away games get priority. 

You’d have had to of bought tickets on your account though, rather than any POTD. 

On 16/04/2019 at 14:42, Paul Cheesy said:

If we manage to get to the playoffs anyone know how allocation of the away leg tickets works? 

Is there any loyalty to people who have already travelled away alot previously this season? 

I’d like to think so.

Archived