IGNORED

expensive city coaches

Redwhitepurple

13 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Megabus are cheap no matter who sits in the seat.....and Taxi's don't charge per seat.

I drive to all away games, but sometimes it would be nice to go by coach. The thought of paying £120+ for four of us to go to Hull instead of £40/50 by car makes the decision for me.

You pay for the convenience of not driving I suppose. 

Certainly having a family of 4 makes things pricey & driving is the cheapest option. 

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You pay for the convenience of not driving I suppose. 

Certainly having a family of 4 makes things pricey & driving is the cheapest option. 

Not having to listen to other people's inane conversations behind me is another good reason to take the car.

31 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

True, you get them for free at Millwall! 

15 minutes ago, weepywall said:

And they "pass" them through the window to you !!

Seem to remember in the 70's visiting fans sometimes kindly returned bricks and stones through the gaps between the East End roof and walls when the club had carelessly forgotten and left them outside. That was nice of them eh?  ;)  

On 16/04/2019 at 15:15, RedLionLad said:

Not having to listen to other people's inane conversations behind me is another good reason to take the car.

From my experience, driving to away games is no guarantee of avoiding insane conversations taking place in the seat behind????

42 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Concerts? Not true - eg there are significantly reduced ticket prices for kids at the gigs on the Downs - usually £55 for adults and £15 for under 12s...

There are plenty that don’t offer discounts for kids. 

Archived