Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Jerseybean

Discipline this season

Hope this is not tempting fate. We have, IMO, maintained an excellent disciplinary recorded this season. I haven’t researched any stats so this observation is just my gut-feeling and was in part prompted by the game against Villa, when I really feared we’d see a red card at some point. 

LJ takes some credit, as he has not been slow in introducing subs to replace players on a yellow card. Ultimately though it’s the players that deserve the most credit as they have consistently shown a professional mindset and kept their heads.

7 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Hope this is not tempting fate. We have, IMO, maintained an excellent disciplinary recorded this season. I haven’t researched any stats so this observation is just my gut-feeling and was in part prompted by the game against Villa, when I really feared we’d see a red card at some point. 

LJ takes some credit, as he has not been slow in introducing subs to replace players on a yellow card. Ultimately though it’s the players that deserve the most credit as they have consistently shown a professional mindset and kept their heads.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/fairplay

For some reason they have the worst at the top but I think this is up to date.

To save time, I think refs write Marlon's name on their yellow card before the match then just tick it off some time after the start. He seems to have been booked in each of the last half a dozen matches!

4 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/fairplay

For some reason they have the worst at the top but I think this is up to date.

,,,,,,,,,,,, Sorry looked it up.... Josh Brownhill at Leeds of course.

Edited by Port Said Red

20 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Far more up to date than our own website, they seem to have stopped counting at 39 yellows and Marlon Pack's record at home isn't included apparently. :whistle:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/teams/injuries-suspensions/