IGNORED

Easter Eggs

Bristol Rob

31 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have we had a thread on this yet?

Don't have to buy them of course and it would send a message to the club if exactly that happened if of course similar sized eggs were actually retailing at £1 and not say, £6.

I presume this is genuine and not a wind up ?

The special limited edition cardboard Bristol City sleeves will be available (sleeve only) in a post Easter sale next week for a bargain £3 each - that's a massive 50% discount.  (for those calorie conscious fans who don't want to waste a quid on an egg) 

These sleeves will clearly be very much in demand and numbers are inevitably limited...

So if you are one of the lucky people to get your hands on one, please let us know what you are going to do with yours?  

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Completely agree but you just know kids will be begging parents to buy them on Friday

A chance to educate the children on basic economics and how rampant capitalism works.

City are doing some community education. 

3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

There are quite a few places that offer personalised toblerone.

https://www.yoursurprise.co.uk/toblerone/toblerone-bar?artikelcode=614001

Seeing what they charge (and then the delivery cost), the offering from the club is reasonably priced, especially as they need to make a few coins on the deal.

Still bonkers however.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

There are quite a few places that offer personalised toblerone.

https://www.yoursurprise.co.uk/toblerone/toblerone-bar?artikelcode=614001

Seeing what they charge (and then the delivery cost), the offering from the club is reasonably priced, especially as they need to make a few coins on the deal.

Still bonkers however.

£10 for 200g?

Gold is currently cheaper ?

Do you know what I think is more "#embarrassing"...

Tagging a board member of a football club in a tweet about the price of Easter eggs.

As if he cares. Also, I would be worried if he did waste his time on that nonsense.

As others said, don't buy them!

6 minutes ago, swanker said:

Why anyone feels then need to buy a chocolate egg because it’s that time of the year beats me. 

Commercial and religious rip off.  

To keep kids happy. To show a nice gesture to a loved one and to mark the Symbol of new life. 

Did you not pay attention in Sunday School..? 

6 minutes ago, swanker said:

Why anyone feels then need to buy a chocolate egg because it’s that time of the year beats me. 

Commercial and religious rip off.  

Nonsense.

Nothing says more about the resurrection of Jeebus, our Lord and Saviour, more than some overpriced chocolate and, if you are lucky, a mug with the brand name of that particular brand of chocolate on it.

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Nonsense.

Nothing says more about the resurrection of Jeebus, our Lord and Saviour, more than some overpriced chocolate and, if you are lucky, a mug with the brand name of that particular brand of chocolate on it.

For one moment there I thought you were being serious...

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Bristol City Easter Eggs..

# I'm a bow legged chicken I'm a knock kneed hen, and I aint been so happy since I don't know when... 

( what comes first the chicken or the egg? )  

In answer to your last question, I have ordered one of each from Amazon. I’ll let you know .

Archived