IGNORED

Come on Brighton!!

reddogkev

Never one to hide my disdain of Cardiff, I desperately want Brighton to win this evening and leave ccfc facing inevitable relegation.

Tonight, 100%, I am a Brighton fan.

Who's joining me?

(However, I must add, I will not be at the Amex, so feel free to call me a plastic Brighton fan).

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS, smash Cardiff!

Anything other than a Cardiff win should all but seal their fate. 

Even if they do win, they’ll be 2 points behind, with a worse goal difference, having played a game more. 

Both teams have pretty tough remaining fixtures. Cardiff’s probably slightly more favourable. 

So yes, c’mon Brighton..!!  

45 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Would be an unusual clause.

That's more likely to be a player bonus.

It's actually a lot more common than you imagine and a fair few bottom half teams have this. Similarly, there is quite often a contingent if the club then re-enters the Premier League within a few years. 

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Never one to hide my disdain of Cardiff, I desperately want Brighton to win this evening and leave ccfc facing inevitable relegation.

Tonight, 100%, I am a Brighton fan.

Who's joining me?

(However, I must add, I will not be at the Amex, so feel free to call me a plastic Brighton fan).

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS, smash Cardiff!

They'll be a lot of Brighton fans around these parts today, apparently including the entire populations of Flatholme and Steepholme - Seagulls 'til they die.

2 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Horrible feeling cardiff will turn them over tonight , thought brighton would go down for a while , hate cardiff but theyve had some awful decisions go against them otherwise it would be alot closer between them and brighton .

It is true. Cardiff could justifiably feel a bit hard done by, if they get relegated. 

????????

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Brighton strike me as a solid PL outfit so I'm not sure what they are doing in the scrap. I'd certainly rather Cardiff came down from the perspective of a weaker opponent for next season let alone anything else.

FA Cup distraction can’t have helped. 

I think they probably assumed they were relatively safe, but fine themselves in some horrible form at just the wrong time. 

If they lose to Cardiff, they will need something special to get more than 36 come the end of the season. 

Cardiff, if they win, only look likely to get 34, maybe 37 points at most. 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

No LIVE TV coverage and

no LIVE radio commentary

BBC Radio Wales should be okay in this next of the woods OR

MW 882

OR

if you have  Sky digi box Radio Wales should be on there

No live PA system or big screens at Parson Street then?... bloody disgrace, and I keep hearing it's a great station, btw what platform/frequency is it on? … I'm struggling to tune in on my radio. Parson Street FM / DAB or what?  ?

I don't understand why,but I have always had a bit of a weird thing about Brighton since the play off final.Remember being in a Cardiff pub after we lost,singing and dancing with loads of other City fans,watching loads of Brighton walking past,heads down,really quiet,like their collective cat had just been run over.The mention of Brighton always makes me think of that and have a little chuckle.

3 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I don't understand why,but I have always had a bit of a weird thing about Brighton since the play off final.Remember being in a Cardiff pub after we lost,singing and dancing with loads of other City fans,watching loads of Brighton walking past,heads down,really quiet,like their collective cat had just been run over.The mention of Brighton always makes me think of that and have a little chuckle.

You weren’t in the Prince of Wales . :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Can't remember the name mate but I seem to recall it was a big place with very large windows that opened so it almost felt like you were still outside.Did that make sense?

Are you sure you weren’t stood on the pavement..?

Archived