Wayne Hennessey nazi salute

My Great Grandfather an Army veteran of South Africa and India in the 1890s was bombed out his home in Bedminster, whilst his younger brother, having served in the First World War was an ARP warden in Clifton. My Grandfather worked out at Filton airfield as a carpenter and among the more interesting projects was involved in constructing dummy airfields for the Germans to waste their bombs on, he finished his career involved with Concorde.

• Like 1
On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 20:45, 054123 said:

Is he not doing an impersonation of Hitler?

is that not allowed? If it’s racist, against whom is he discriminating?

I’d  happily make fun of Adolf Hitler. Being ridiculed or mocked seems the least it deserves.

It does all seem a bit 'John Cleesey' , I mean, does anyone actually believe Wayne Hennessey is a Nazi?

• Like 1
On 18/04/2019 at 14:32, Loon plage said:

Funnily enough my dad fought the Germans and my mum and her family lived in St Philips through the blitz(es) and they had a healthy respect for their "cousins" and dislike of the French although they still loved to take the piss out of the Krauts.

nazi's different gravy of course and the captured SS would definitely get treated differently to the ordinary Wehrmacht apparently although of course they all did the same salute so was it a nazi salute or just a German one of the time that is always associated with the nazis ?

Storm in a teacup in my view and if all things nazi were still genuinely deemed so offensive you wouldn't be able to buy such crap on UK ebay  etc.

As for the far right crackpots in the UK who may use such a salute, they are nowhere near as influential or dangerous as other groups who enjoy freedom of speech and legal aid.

Must have missed the rise in hate crime and murdered politician then. 🤐

Wayne had managed to put it all behind him, and after binge watching a boxset of 'Allo Allo' he finally seemed to understand why Rene' wasn't keen on Herr Flick.  So to celebrate Easter and impress his neighbours, Wayner put a large Wooden Cross on his front lawn and set fire to it...............................

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 1