IGNORED

Long Shot - Pubs showing Reading game in London

Son of Nob

Long shot I know, but does anyone have an idea of a pub in London which may be showing the Reading game as it’s being broadcast internationally?

I definitely have memories of an Irish pub in Kensal rise which had international channels but this was a long time ago.

53 minutes ago, Son Of Nob said:

Long shot I know, but does anyone have an idea of a pub in London which may be showing the Reading game as it’s being broadcast internationally?

I definitely have memories of an Irish pub in Kensal rise which had international channels but this was a long time ago.

They normally do if it’s on national TV, usually a few city fans here too. http://www.philomenas.co.uk/

It's a bit outside but the Bird in Hand in Forest Hill could be a shout. The landlady is a Czech girl who grew up with Tomas Kalas. I moved to the area 4 or 5 months back and she always puts the City game on (though you'll be treated to a 10000000 reasons why Kalas is the best).

1 hour ago, Diddlydonkey said:

It's a bit outside but the Bird in Hand in Forest Hill could be a shout. The landlady is a Czech girl who grew up with Tomas Kalas. I moved to the area 4 or 5 months back and she always puts the City game on (though you'll be treated to a 10000000 reasons why Kalas is the best).

this is very useful info... thank you

Archived