IGNORED

Atyeo open for HOME supporters Vs Derby (Merged)

phantom

Just now, Super said:

Luckily the other 2 teams are in as poor form as us. Still a chance.

It’s in our own hands @Super, three cup finals and we’re in the play offs. It’s the same for Derby as well, who handles the pressure and the game on Saturday will finish in the top six 

3 hours ago, WWred said:

Our home performances do not fill me with confidence for next week... Let alone our performance today.

Not been the greatest at home have we, neither have Derby been away since the turn of the year, no away wins surprisingly, let’s keep it that way, nothing less than 3 points required for us.

14 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Been saying it for years

So much money in the game now im sure it goes on

Yep. Simply assuming it doesn't happen is almost as bad as it going on.

Our government is bent. Many people in positions of power and money are bent. Why not refs?

Surprised only 23,000 sold so far. Surely this has to be a sell out? Still over 1,200 tickets showing online. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/don-t-miss-out-against-the-rams/

DON’T MISS OUT AGAINST THE RAMS

There is set to be an electric atmosphere inside Ashton Gate on Saturday, with over 23,000 tickets sold for the visit of Derby County (April 27th).

Lee Johnson’s side welcome the Rams to BS3 in the their final home fixture of the regular season, with both teams battling it out for a place in the play-offs.

The gold category fixture is proving extremely popular and those without a ticket are urged to secure theirs as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

To purchase your seat, call 0117 963 0600 or buy online now.

The teams drew 1-1 in the reverse fixture back in December, with Jamie Paterson on target for the Robins.

Meanwhile, tickets remain available for City’s upcoming matches at Millwall (April 30th, 7.45pm) and Hull City (May 5th, 12.30pm).

14 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Surprised only 23,000 sold so far. Surely this has to be a sell out? Still over 1,200 tickets showing online. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/don-t-miss-out-against-the-rams/

DON’T MISS OUT AGAINST THE RAMS

There is set to be an electric atmosphere inside Ashton Gate on Saturday, with over 23,000 tickets sold for the visit of Derby County (April 27th).

Lee Johnson’s side welcome the Rams to BS3 in the their final home fixture of the regular season, with both teams battling it out for a place in the play-offs.

The gold category fixture is proving extremely popular and those without a ticket are urged to secure theirs as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

To purchase your seat, call 0117 963 0600 or buy online now.

The teams drew 1-1 in the reverse fixture back in December, with Jamie Paterson on target for the Robins.

Meanwhile, tickets remain available for City’s upcoming matches at Millwall (April 30th, 7.45pm) and Hull City (May 5th, 12.30pm).

Suspect It will get close to selling out. The high prices as always will put some people off. 

13 minutes ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

Suspect It will get close to selling out. The high prices as always will put some people off. 

Be amazed if this isn’t a sell-out as it ought to be, given what’s at stake.

Still 850 available in the Atyeo which will hopefully go in the next couple of days as having that area packed could make a big difference on Saturday ??

Just now, Loosey Boy said:

Still 850 available in the Atyeo which will hopefully go in the next couple of days as having that area packed could make a big difference on Saturday ??

Fingers crossed. Especially as the club have listened to fans and made tickets available in the Atyeo. Would be a shame if, after all that, they didn't sell them all! 

2 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Be amazed if this isn’t a sell-out as it ought to be, given what’s at stake.

I know we ask this question a lot but if there’s 23k sold of tickets - 1100 available online showing as available - where am I missing the difference of what the capacity is for the ground ? I know derby sold their 2.6k allocation as per their web site . 

Any clues ? I’m clearly missing something 

49 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

£41 quid is extortionate. I paid it due the magnitude of the fixture but really is ridiculous.

First 6 rows of W6 is up for "hospitality" which includes canapes in the sports bar mezzanine - for £72. So around £30 minimum for the privilege of having access to the mezzanine bar with canapes.

Or how about a padded seat outside the Heineken lounge which includes a two course meal for £132 so around £100 extra for a bit of nosh and a padded seat in the corner of the South Stand. Rather have a couple of pints and a pie in the concourse personally. Each to their own I suppose.

Bargains....:shocking:

Was listening to Talk Sport today and it seems they are praying for a FLDC vs JT's Aston Villa play off final, was far more focus on them and Boro and little mention of us.

No one thinks we can do it, lets prove them wrong.

Going with my dad and my 6 year old son on Saturday and i am buzzing for it, first BIG game for my son so i am praying for a special day....

COYR

37 minutes ago, yardy said:

Was listening to Talk Sport today and it seems they are praying for a FLDC vs JT's Aston Villa play off final, was far more focus on them and Boro and little mention of us.

No one thinks we can do it, lets prove them wrong.

No need to get paranoid - we had a large number of media outlets fawning all over us last season, it almost got embarrassing how much we were being highlighted and how much LJ was being promoted as ‘the next big thing’ - before we plummeted from 2nd to 11th .....we weren’t overlooked last season - the media did its best to get us up into the premier league (not premiership), we simply let them down - it’s other teams’ turns to be in the spotlight now, nothing to fret about ...

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

I don't often subscribe to this "must win" business, but this game is as close as it gets to it.

I think we will win it and win well. 

Fella, this game is totally ‘must win’ not just for the 3 points but also the physiological advantage.

Imagine the feeling on FLDC’s bus back up the M5 if they lose on Saturday..............in their head it’s all over.......conversely, if they win, in their head they are almost there...... and a draw is also OK for them.

Whilst both teams have two more games after Saturday, and unexpected things could happen, this is truly the big one.

Whoever wins it, assuming someone does, is likely to get 6th. It is a must win game for us, it isn’t for FLDC.

Hopefully the Atyeo ones will be snapped up over the next couple of days. A few mates are looking to come down Saturday so they will likely add to the numbers in the Atyeo.

Probably missed something but what's the deal with the single seats that remain in the Upper Lansdown? You can't seem to buy the seats up there online without a Junior ticket due to it being the family area but with so many individual seats left, can they be purchased by a single adult? Seems a bit odd that you can buy an adult and a child ticket so far away from each other just fine but not a single adult ticket. Is this just the website or is that the way it is? 

On 22/04/2019 at 17:02, 77 punk said:

22000 tickets sold last week city fans in the atyeo shaping up for a massive day

£32 to sit in the Atyeo, £38 in the Dolman and £41 in the Lansdown. Shame they've decided to price it so highly, especially after the uproar about Wednesday's £36 on Monday

6 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Still over 1,200 tickets available. I'm not normally one to complain about attendances, but it's pretty disappointing not to be selling out for this game, especially with plenty of reasonably priced tickets still available in the Atyeo.

See my previous reply, pricing is ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

£32 to sit in the Atyeo, £38 in the Dolman and £41 in the Lansdown. Shame they've decided to price it so highly, especially after the uproar about Wednesday's £36 on Monday

See my previous reply, pricing is ridiculous.

Bordering on absolutely disgraceful pricing levels. Shameful

Archived