IGNORED

Atyeo open for HOME supporters Vs Derby (Merged)

phantom

12 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Only sold about 300 tickets in there so far, pretty disappointing that.

I think that#s more about the relatively late announcement. We only have so many fans who will be attending, and I suspect a lot of fans (myself included) might have chosen the Atyeo over elsewhere in the ground had we known earlier.

Low numbers in there will be food and drink to those who promote giving the whole stand over to away fans.

38 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I think that#s more about the relatively late announcement. We only have so many fans who will be attending, and I suspect a lot of fans (myself included) might have chosen the Atyeo over elsewhere in the ground had we known earlier.

Low numbers in there will be food and drink to those who promote giving the whole stand over to away fans.

3 minutes ago, myol'man said:

POTD will bump it up I guess?

Fair points but should a game of this magnitude make POTD? I thought it would have sold out by now, I think the club anticipated that also otherwise they wouldn't have used the Atyeo as overflow.

• Admin

Odd that lots of seats have now been released in the Dolman Stand, the front two rows are now for sale right across the stand

Slow sales in the Atyeo too, 53 have been sold in N35 and 206 in N36

Like others above I'm amazed people aren't clambering for these tickets for such a massive game - but fully expect the high pricing has much to do with it

59 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Only sold about 300 tickets in there so far, pretty disappointing that.

The additional seats in the Dolman will go first imo, even though they are at the front.

I would think all the Lansdown seats will also sell (with the exception of the ones allocated for hospitality as they are just not worth it).

It'll be close to selling out imo. 

Got mine this morning!

Incontinence pants packed too - its squeaky bum time!!

Weimann to score a potential winner in the 89th minute - only to have it incorrectly disallowed for offside again - then Derby are awarded a really dubious penalty in the 97th minute to win the game. The referee is later seen celebrating with FL in the away dressing room afterwards.

The EFL issue a retrospective apology next Wednesday for the poor officiating...............

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

Fair points but should a game of this magnitude make POTD? I thought it would have sold out by now, I think the club anticipated that also otherwise they wouldn't have used the Atyeo as overflow.

Derby sold out their allocation, so how easy would it be for them to buy POTD into the Atyeo ?

• Admin
13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Loads of seats now become available in W4 and W5 - prime seats as well. rows 5 - 9.

God knows why they've only just released these..

I'd be really pissed off if I didn't have a season ticket and after buying an inferior seat somewhere better became available!

It amazes me how City constantly find these random tickets at late notice !

18 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

£41 quid is extortionate. I paid it due the magnitude of the fixture but really is ridiculous.

As someone’s already posted above, for anyone who goes to more than a handful of games, and therefore really should have membership, it’s £27. That’s not bad pricing at all. 

• Admin
14 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Anyone would have to be on the City database to buy POTD home tickets

Good point, I was thinking walk up to a turnstile and pay, but of course it would be done via the ticket booths

Still would be surprised if this option was on the table come Saturday

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

Good point, I was thinking walk up to a turnstile and pay, but of course it would be done via the ticket booths

Still would be surprised if this option was on the table come Saturday

Walk up and pay the man a fiver, like the disabled exit gate up the road you mean!

17 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No need to get paranoid - we had a large number of media outlets fawning all over us last season, it almost got embarrassing how much we were being highlighted and how much LJ was being promoted as ‘the next big thing’ - before we plummeted from 2nd to 11th .....we weren’t overlooked last season - the media did its best to get us up into the premier league (not premiership), we simply let them down - it’s other teams’ turns to be in the spotlight now, nothing to fret about ...

No paranoia here, i just think it's a little disrespectful after what he have achieved and the teams we have beat in recent years.....I actually think going under the radar a bit is a good thing for us.

3 hours ago, yardy said:

No paranoia here, i just think it's a little disrespectful after what he have achieved and the teams we have beat in recent years.....I actually think going under the radar a bit is a good thing for us.

Fair enough - and I agree that keeping a low profile is definitely good at certain times for us - but right after the club talked about the ‘under the radar’ policy, Mr Lansdown and LJ were suddenly doing radio and ‘paper interviews. It’s always better to just get on with playing and not say too much when you’re a club of our size ... go through the motions and give the media pre-prepared soundbites ..... fulfil the duties that come with the job, but leave it at that ..... bland, uninteresting statements won’t get wide coverage and will leave us under that mythical radar .....

Still seem to be shifting pretty slowly in the Atyeo which is a shame. Tickets in one of the blocks have barely been touched:

image.png.45b6c5a93b1f28ec90db38214154cfb7.png

Those extra tickets in the Dolman/Lansdown seem to be selling faster. One of my mates just grabbed one in the very back row of the Lansdown - hope he's alright with heights! 

• Admin
Just now, MC26 said:

Still seem to be shifting pretty slowly in the Atyeo which is a shame. Tickets in one of the blocks have barely been touched:

image.png.45b6c5a93b1f28ec90db38214154cfb7.png

Those extra tickets in the Dolman/Lansdown seem to be selling faster. One of my mates just grabbed one in the very back row of the Lansdown, -hope he's alright with heights! 

Atyeo sales since my last post

N35 8

N36 65

Total sold in there

N35 61

N35 271

Still a load of hospitality seats in W6 vacant which isn't exactly a surprise given the "package" (£72), plus a load in front of the Heineken Lounge (£132)..

I think/hope the lack of seats in other parts of the ground may well see sales in the Atyeo start to take off with maybe a couple of hundred POTD ?

Archived