IGNORED

Atyeo open for HOME supporters Vs Derby (Merged)

phantom

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 20:05, ChippenhamRed said:

Don’t get me wrong I do agree it’s too much. But you are choosing to sit in the most expensive area of the stadium.

Fair point re membership, though I do feel it’s a very fair scheme for non-STH regulars such as myself.

Sorry for late reply and not to be picky but, this was in the Lansdown W13, not the most expensive area.

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That’s Lansdown central area, which is the most expensive area.

Ok, my mistake. So it was the closest seat next to the cheaper seats, as there were no others available at the time of purchase. Some might say this an intentional act by the sales team, to sell the more expensive seats, then release further seats in the lower priced areas, which does happen, as people have stated and I've witnessed. That is the frustrating part, seeing seats become available, sometimes in batches, where we could have been closer together. Still a very expensive experience regardless of area, as we had no choice, and bought a week before the game. I know it sounds like I'm griping but I'm not, Just pointing out that some people are not attending for various reasons. The sales team have probably got it off to a fine art, knowing when to release tickets relating to the amount of hits on the ticketing site.

Archived