IGNORED

Atyeo open for HOME supporters Vs Derby (Merged)

phantom

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Still a load of hospitality seats in W6 vacant which isn't exactly a surprise given the "package" (£72), plus a load in front of the Heineken Lounge (£132)..

I think/hope the lack of seats in other parts of the ground may well see sales in the Atyeo start to take off with maybe a couple of hundred POTD ?

The £132 seats are all sold, the other is no where near sold

Out of interest what do you get in hospitality these days? What is the price difference for?

Edit: just noticed the Heineken list of what you get in the post above, so the price diff is for the Sports Bar Mez you are in for food, nor the Heineken lounge?

is it of any value, seems quite a lot almost £100 on top of a match ticket?

21 minutes ago, RedM said:

Out of interest what do you get in hospitality these days? What is the price difference for?

Edit: just noticed the Heineken list of what you get in the post above, so the price diff is for the Sports Bar Mez you are in for food, nor the Heineken lounge?

is it of any value, seems quite a lot almost £100 on top of a match ticket?

Went there last week v Reading.

It was a great deal, £55  a head, lovely food, a free bottle beer, cracking seats, food half time, programme, ex City players and squad players doing photos. 

20 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Went there last week v Reading.

It was a great deal, £55  a head, lovely food, a free bottle beer, cracking seats, food half time, programme, ex City players and squad players doing photos. 

Sounds good value at £55 I would agree. But £132, what do you get for that?

20 minutes ago, RedM said:

Sounds good value at £55 I would agree. But £132, what do you get for that?

The same, but it was Easter friday and they thought difficut to sell. 

As it turnt out it was rammed.

Ive paid £100 plus for Leeds and Newcastle games but £132 is rather over the top.

Class though

24 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Still loads of tickets left.

Disappointing we cant sell out for such a massive game.

Indeed. Thought they'd fly off the shelves considering that it's such a huge match, they're the cheapest tickets in the ground, and I've been hearing for months now that if the club opened up the Atyeo to home fans, the ground would be even more full. 

Hardly any tickets sold in the second Atyeo block:

derby.png

I’ve never done it, but is there really no walk ups to pay on the day unless you are on the club’s database? That’s from what I understand from reading on here saying that’s how Derby fans can be prevented from entering the home sections? So a casual fan who has never been before, maybe a visitor to the city who just fancies a match with the weather looking too rubbish to do anything else can’t get a ticket?

Hopefully I have got this wrong as it would just be turning money away, although obviously I can see why away fans need to be prevented from entering home areas, isn’t it a legal thing too? But for a neutral, hard to prove maybe, but still?

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

Indeed. Thought they'd fly off the shelves considering that it's such a huge match, they're the cheapest tickets in the ground, and I've been hearing for months now that if the club opened up the Atyeo to home fans, the ground would be even more full. 

Hardly any tickets sold in the second Atyeo block:

derby.png

There'll be the inevitable last minute rush for the Atyeo tickets today and tomorrow hopefully.

I'd expect 90+ tickets to come up in W6 as they've only sold 17 out of 115 "hospitality" seats allocated in that area - very good seats as well. May be a few waiting for that to happen ?

On 24/04/2019 at 15:10, Bar BS3 said:

As someone’s already posted above, for anyone who goes to more than a handful of games, and therefore really should have membership, it’s £27. That’s not bad pricing at all. 

At least compare like for like, £41 seat would still be £36.

Still waiting to buy mine, was hoping something might become available in the South stand but will go in the Atyeo if I have to. Any idea what the atmosphere will be like in there? I'm hoping it'll be noisy but sounds like it'll be half empty and non-regulars

11 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Still waiting to buy mine, was hoping something might become available in the South stand but will go in the Atyeo if I have to. Any idea what the atmosphere will be like in there? I'm hoping it'll be noisy but sounds like it'll be half empty and non-regulars

As I expected, 136 tickets now up in W6...

Couple in S25 and I'd expect a few in S18/19 to come up as well.

Loads of good seats now available which is typical..

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

As I expected, 136 tickets now up in W6...

Couple in S25 and I'd expect a few in S18/19 to come up as well.

Loads of good seats now available which is typical..

I'm not seeing any in S25 but you're right there's more available in Dolman and Lansdown than there was the other day

15 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'll certainly be a rubbish atmosphere if everyone has your attitude.

Buy your ticket, get in there and we'll get an atmosphere going.

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

I'm not seeing any in S25 but you're right there's more available in Dolman and Lansdown than there was the other day

There were 2 available which went after about 2 minutes !

The W6 tickets are unsold hospitality seats, there are around 70 in S18/19 which may come up soon and I was going to wait for these to get a couple for mates who prefer that area but I'm now getting them in W6 before they are sold out.

6 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I'll certainly be a rubbish atmosphere if everyone has your attitude.

Buy your ticket, get in there and we'll get an atmosphere going.

I wouldn't say it's an attitude, just speculation on who is likely to be in there.

Don't worry about me, i'll be making as much noise as I can... ??‍♂️

38 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

There's a very underwhelming feel about this game, despite a large crowd expected and surely one of our most important Championship games in years.

Are we lacking belief or is it just me? I don't expect a big game atmosphere tomorrow at all.

You will tomorrow. Stick your skidders on and a splash of Brut you will be bang up for it . :chant6ez:

55 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

But those aren’t the only option. 

Haven't said they are, my original post quoted all the options - the person I then quoted said it's not £41 its £27 with a membership and I simply pointed out that isn't a like for like comparison

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

there's more available in Dolman and Lansdown than there was the other day

I swapped mine & my boy's tickets in the Dolman to the Upper Williams/Grandstand/Lansdown the other day as they aren't right next to each other and finding spare seats on the day would be a right faff. Our Dolman seats have already been sold - I was amazed! 

Archived