IGNORED

MIND - EFL Sponsor this season

phantom

• Admin

Show your support of our game changing partnership with one of our new limited edition badges!

Every year, 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem. Just like our football team, we all go through good times and bad.

I've not seen this story on the website, only a link through the clubs Facebook account yesterday

But the "MIND" badges that you see worn by club officials etc are now available to buy

BRISTOL CITY BADGES CAN BE BOUGHT HERE

ALL EFL CLUBS CAN BE BOUGHT HERE

Mind & English Football League Badges FAQs

Our Game Changing Partnership

• Why has Mind partnered with the English Football League (EFL)? 

By joining forces, Mind and the EFL are using the power of football to improve the nation's mental health and wellbeing, and to change lives. With 21 million fans attending EFL matches each season (and 55 million watching on TV), this partnership presents a unique opportunity for Mind to reach a huge audience. 

We want to raise awareness of mental health amongst clubs and fans, as well as raising funds to support life changing mental health services across England and Wales. 

• How will your badge help? 

The money raised from your badge purchase will go towards funding our life changing services.

Every year, 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem. That's one person in every family, hundreds of football players and thousands of football fans. Wearing your 'On Your Side' badge shows support for Mind and the EFL's partnership, to help us make sure that no one had to face a mental health problem alone. 

We would love to share a photo of you and your badge on social media to help us reach even more people. Remember to tag @MindCharity and use the hashtag #OnYourSide. 

• I want to get more involved with this partnership, how do I do this? 

We are always looking for people to help us with our game changing partnership with the EFL. For more information about how to get more involved through either volunteering, fundraising or awareness raising please email the team at football@mind.org.uk

• People are asking me about mental health because of my badge, what should I do? 

Our website has lots of information, advice and support available on how to look after your mental health. Please visit Mind.org.uk for more information. 

• Who can I contact for more information about the partnership? 

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries or feedback by emailing us at football@mind.org.uk. Our team will aim to respond to all enquiries within 5 working days. 

I recently experienced some of the mental health services available and would be very interested in anything that helps raise money to fund these services. 

I'll buy myself a badge now and have a proper read once I'm home from work later this evening. 

Archived