IGNORED

Restricted view seats

underhanded

Apologies if this has been asked recently, but I can't find any reference to it...

I've convinced a couple more mates to get Derby tickets, and just purchased them two 'restricted view' seats in the Dolman (Row 12). Does anyone know how 'restricted' this actually is? I've never sat in a restricted view seat before, and hope I haven't picked up two rubbish seats where you can't see a thing!

Thanks

1 minute ago, underhanded said:

Apologies if this has been asked recently, but I can't find any reference to it...

I've convinced a couple more mates to get Derby tickets, and just purchased them two 'restricted view' seats in the Dolman (Row 12). Does anyone know how 'restricted' this actually is? I've never sat in a restricted view seat before, and hope I haven't picked up two rubbish seats where you can't see a thing!

Thanks

Not very “restricted” at all. 

They have to say that so there there are no refund claims, if there is any part of the pitch not in clear view from the seat. 

Every seat in the stadium is fine these days, so any restricted view will be minimal. 

3 minutes ago, underhanded said:

Thanks

Think row 12 is near the railing between the lower newer part of the Dolman and the older upper but. So probably something like that

21 minutes ago, underhanded said:

Thanks

It could be that you're sat behind @Robbored with his gurt big head !

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The guy sat behind me doesn’t seem to have that problem  RLL.............:cool2:

He does! He asks the steward to put an announcement out over the tannoy at every game. Haven’t you heard it...?! 

17 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Some grounds have a lot of restricted viewing positions whether seated or standing ... lots of flapping noises when the wind blows too.

image.jpeg.6a67b3f33315fceea77f71e7bf24f652.jpeg

image.jpeg.156a2207d77657a07f5b21c26f6a96e2.jpeg

Image result for bristol rovers family stand

Image result for bristol rovers family stand

What do you mean 'restricted view?' These are the best seats in the house - you can barely see what's going on on the pitch.

Archived