IGNORED

Buying a ticket on an iphone

simon uk

So i normally give up trying this and just ring the ticket phone number, but they arent open this time of night...

ive spent half an hour trying to get myvticket sorted for tomorrow, and im close to giving up trying... who came up with the idea of assigning tickets, then linking my old supporter number to my new account, then the forgotten password email not containing a working link, then errors occuring stopping a new password being set up.

ok, they know my email address, they know who i am, why cant i just buy an effing ticket? 

This will teach me for having a last minute change of plans and actually wanting to go to a game?!

grrr, does anyone else have this trouble or am i a bit slow on the uptake??

So now its telling me i need to buy a junior ticket too for the 1 seat im after in the upper lansdown, and then tells me i need to email supporter services....

this is so frustrating, buying an england ticket takes less than a minute, ive spent 45 on this crap! Sort it out city!

13 minutes ago, simon uk said:

So now its telling me i need to buy a junior ticket too for the 1 seat im after in the upper lansdown, and then tells me i need to email supporter services....

this is so frustrating, buying an england ticket takes less than a minute, ive spent 45 on this crap! Sort it out city!

Are you trying to buy a ticket for the family section? 

Archived