IGNORED

Mr Holloway and the evening post.

Oh Louie louie

I know. i know what a pair eh.

Mr holloways journalism has sadly sank to new lows today.

Hes claiming gerry gow was wary of linsday parsons!

Pull the other one.

Again hes wheeling out that story who city tried to spoil him by offering him a pair of boots.

Then he claims city youngsters were spoiled.

Again more rubbish they swept the terraces and grafted like any apprentice in the 80s.

The first teams training ground was the club car park, so i find it hard to swallow.

Luckly some bloke called gordon bennet talked him into signing for rovers.

A unfortunate name even for a rovers scout, but nice one gordy.

Anyway im boycotting the evening post now.

24 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I know. i know what a pair eh.

Mr holloways journalism has sadly sank to new lows today.

Hes claiming gerry gow was wary of linsday parsons!

Pull the other one.

Again hes wheeling out that story who city tried to spoil him by offering him a pair of boots.

Then he claims city youngsters were spoiled.

Again more rubbish they swept the terraces and grafted like any apprentice in the 80s.

The first teams training ground was the club car park, so i find it hard to swallow.

Luckly some bloke called gordon bennet talked him into signing for rovers.

A unfortunate name even for a rovers scout, but nice one gordy.

Anyway im boycotting the evening post now.

I rarely get past the first few sentences before an ad flashes up that I can’t get rid of , it’s perhaps for the best.

Just now, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

You keep defending the Gas.... and anyone associated with them.... Gashead****!

In fairness to Robbored I don't think he's defending the Gas.... Merely saying that what we should expect from Skeletor is anti City propoganda! 

1 minute ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

You keep defending the Gas.... and anyone associated with them.... Gashead****!

I’m not defending anyone or anything - just pointing out how ridiculous it is to slag off Holloway simply because of his associations with the Gas

i bet the gasheads are laughing at his comments just as we would if a former City player/manager had written a similar article about the Gas

1 minute ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

27 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

More rubbish about Gas / Holloway/ Evil Post etc etc,  this club is on the brink of promotion to the Premier League, and some of you can't rise above all this ridiculous playground stuff.

Is it any wonder we are the biggest Club never to be in the Prem? 

We aren't on the brink of promotion to the Premier League. For that, see Norwich. We have an outside chance, which is certainly not lessened by somebody starting a thread about Holloway on OTIB.

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

We aren't on the brink of promotion to the Premier League. For that, see Norwich. We have an outside chance, which is certainly not lessened by somebody starting a thread about Holloway on OTIB.

That's right...sort of sums up what I said, focus on the wrong issues, 

1. We are not going up.

2. Ian Holloway.

38 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

More rubbish about Gas / Holloway/ Evil Post etc etc,  this club is on the brink of promotion to the Premier League, and some of you can't rise above all this ridiculous playground stuff.

Is it any wonder we are the biggest Club never to be in the Prem? 

Sanctimonious rubbish.  

i stopped buying the rag after the players went to prison. ok they did wrong but every time the players made the news after the post brought it up.

remember the idiot who threw a punch at Orr during a game. Orr did nothing wrong but it still got brought up

So Holloway claims Gow was wary of Parsons, wow. They probably only played against each other four times in the league, as we were only in the same division as them during 74/5 and 75/6 when both players were at the their respective clubs and unless we had the team sheets for those four games, who'd know? Then, Gow was in midfield and Parsons was a left back. How close did they actually get on the pitch? Then of course one has to realise that Holloway must have had first hand knowledge of their duels, except that, he didn't join Rovers until (1980) three years after Parsons had left them (1977). I'm calling absolute bullshit on this. As Danny Baker once stated, "pathological liars".

I don’t dislike him because he is ex-gas - I just dislike him because he believes he is funny and talks sense when in fact he is unfunny and talks nonsense.

Unfortunately rags like the Bristol Post will always give somebody like him column inches because they share his high opinion of himself.

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

I don’t dislike him because he is ex-gas - I just dislike him because he believes he is funny and talks sense when in fact he is unfunny and talks nonsense.

Unfortunately rags like the Bristol Post will always give somebody like him column inches because they share his high opinion of himself.

Whenever Holloway is on TalkSport  he makes so much sense that listeners phone in to compliment  him. He’s often asked “when are  you coming back Into management?. He’s always coy about answering but did say that he enjoys media work...

Essentially most fans  (apart from some bigoted Bristol City fans) really like him and think he’s a top bloke.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 09:12, BanburyRed said:

Imagine a City Rovers derby with the late great Gerry Gow in midfield, opposite him the Hollowhead.....there wouldn't be enough spaces on the pitch for Skeletor to hide for 90mins.

'Oi,  'olloway, come an' 'av a Gow if ya fink yer 'ard enuff !

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

Whenever Holloway is on TalkSport  he makes so much sense that listeners phone in to compliment  him. He’s often asked “when are  you coming back Into management?. He’s always coy about answering but did say that he enjoys media work...

Essentially most fans  (apart from some bigoted Bristol City fans) really like him and think he’s a top bloke.

Since when has talksport been the bastion of making sense? Everytime I tune in its just inflammatory nonsense like they are trolling their entire audience ........... Oh now I get it.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Him and Jim white , listening to them 2 ******** is dangerous if you’re driving I now switch off as soon as I hear either of them, skeletor was going on about how much he loved Liverpool the other day , he’s got more clubs than Chris wood, 

Archived