IGNORED

Bristol City v Reading Match Day 42

Mihai

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

My Avs are totally dominating the Flames. Smith has been your best player imo

I'm livid. Since the all star break the top line has not been producing and now there's a real predictability to how we are performing. Anyone who thought that James Neal was going to actually start doing something in the playoffs have unsurprisingly been proved wrong. The fourth game was going to decide the series imo and we didn't turn up. Won't be staying up until 3am to watch it tonight that's for sure

Just now, joenaldo said:

Reading are so naff as well

They're well organised to prevent goals today and we all know how bad we are against teams who set out to defend. At the moment it's not that Reading are naff, it's that we are toothless, plenty of decent play but we just continue to cross over and over despite it not leading to anything. I don't understand why we can't play some simple one-two passes and cause them some difficulty in the middle.

1 minute ago, Newquay-Red said:

I'm livid. Since the all star break the top line has not been producing and now there's a real predictability to how we are performing. Anyone who thought that James Neal was going to actually start doing something in the playoffs have unsurprisingly been proved wrong. The fourth game was going to decide the series imo and we didn't turn up. Won't be staying up until 3am to watch it tonight that's for sure

That's why I love playoff hockey. Regular season has no bearing on results. 

2 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

The must win games seem beyond us. Great season but can't produce  it when it matters. Hopefully it is something we can sort out for next season because until it has been we are going nowhere.

I think your right. We have improved over the last couple of season seasons in that every opponent whether top or bottom of the league gets a tough game from us but we are still not at that level where we aren't good enough to win those games top sides would call bankers

Archived