IGNORED

Bristol City v Reading Match Day 42

Mihai

Ft

Set up all wrong, nobody who could unlock their defence. 

Fair play to reading, good away performance, set up to frustrate and take us out on the break and deserved their point. 

Referee was awful but didn't affect the game. 

On to Sheff Wednesday 

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Can't always blame it on the Ref all the time, if we don't take our chances we won't win, it's as simple as that.

I'm not blaming him, but it's a fact that he didn't gave us 5-6 clear FK. And a FK can become a good chance, especially in a difficult game.

Just now, simon uk said:

Not happy, city balls it up same as usual, 

bringing on matty taylor is a sure sign we arent going to score, how him and hunt have made it as championship footballers god only knows

Hunt is a good right wing back, one poor performance doesn't change that

Fckn crap tactics two games in a row. Ripping up our away masterclass to go for a very over attacking line up v Villa when we didnt need to win. Then reverting back to over defensive at home to a lowly team.

4-5-1 on Monday please Johnson and get us back to our winning controlled away form.

Ho hum. Played worse this season and really a game we created enough to win. Poor poor final balls all game letting us down, Pack looks played out, and Hunt not able to cross for toffee all game. Disappointing result, but cannot say I am surprised. 

We dont appear to have the quality to rip these teams apart like we should be doing . When teams turn up at the gate and try to play to win we do them but in fairness readings counter attacking football got a point today . Dont like the formation were playing at home 

It’s a point in the end. Not sure if my overall emotion is relief, as in the last ten minutes Reading looked the more likely to score, or frustration, given our inability to be more creative/convert a chance.

Really hoping there is some positive news re Korey.

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

Fail to beat Ipswich, Wigan, Reading, Milwall and only just beat 9 men Rotherham.

Our own fault if we don't make it.

Still haven't got the quality to make it to the Prem and I think I will never see it in my lifetime. Only ever seen them in the heady days of the old First Division and will have to make do with that.

Archived