IGNORED

Still in the top six , for now

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

Whatever happens now, we have done way better than I thought we would. We are now a serious Championship team, this is a very young side. If we can keep this squad together and make one or two improvements, I reckon that next year, with a young team but one year older, we could have a real tilt at automatic promotion. 

Certainly,no one laughs any more if a pundit tips us for promotion  

I like that. 

I reckon LJ has done enough this season to really put us in a good position to get those 3 or 4 difference maker players. 

Striker, creative midfielder, right back and keeper. 

The profile of our club has never been higher than it has in the last few years. Perhaps now we can get these types of players to buy into Bristol City 

Stevo

20 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

You think Reading at home is a banker 3 points for Boro? Did you go to todays game? Did you see the problems that they caused us? Going to Rotherham on the final day who will hopefully need a result to stay up isn't going to be easy for them either.

They didn't cause us many problems other than when their keeper set them on a counter.

A less than positive Middlesbrough side with a better defensive record than us will be less susceptible.

Can easily see that being a bore draw.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

God handing out faces

"I've only Richard Keogh ones left, anyone?

Would be an upgrade for me tbf.

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

They didn't cause us many problems other than when their keeper set them on a counter.

A less than positive Middlesbrough side with a better defensive record than us will be less susceptible.

Can easily see that being a bore draw.

Would be an upgrade for me tbf.

Shit, I'm sorry

Me on the other hand...  :laugh:

Picture yourself a slightly younger Neil Warnock, throw in a bit of Aidan Turner, add a little Scott Duncan...

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We don't have the guts for the bottle for the playoffs anyway, forget it. 

Bit harsh, I think we're just not quite there as a team personally. Don't think we're not giving it our all. 

Next season is the one where we need to get a few top players for this level in and give it a proper shot at autos/solid play off positions. 

Never know though, could still pull it off this season by being the team that ***** up the least! 

1 hour ago, WayOutWest said:

I reckon LJ has done enough this season to really put us in a good position to get those 3 or 4 difference maker players. 

Striker, creative midfielder, right back and keeper. 

The profile of our club has never been higher than it has in the last few years. Perhaps now we can get these types of players to buy into Bristol City 

Stevo

We don't need a keeper, did you see Max at Villa or today?

Archived