IGNORED

Reading keeper's kicking style

Sir Colby-Tit

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Whilst his kicking style was rather odd, he did win every high ball in yhe box that his centre half didn't.

We won hardly any of our crosses and didn't even challenge for half of them.

We did make it easy for them though. With the exception of Eliasson's for the goal, we didn't put in a single quality ball all game. 

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Two or three times it looked as if he was tossing the ball up to kick outside the box........the lino either didn’t notice  or couldn’t be arsed......

And whats wrong with this? He didnt have the ball in his hands outside the box.

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Two or three times it looked as if he was tossing the ball up to kick outside the box........the lino either didn’t notice  or couldn’t be arsed......

I noticed that, thew the ball up in the air and at least a foot outside his box, but lino ignored it, 

23 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Whilst his kicking style was rather odd, he did win every high ball in yhe box that his centre half didn't.

We won hardly any of our crosses and didn't even challenge for half of them.

Our crossing was dreadful today.

Honestly I could have put in better crosses and I'm shit.

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Same as he couldn't be arsed to put his flag up when Reading were blatantly offside. Half raised it then saw the ref wasn't going to give it so just carried on running.

Twice in the first half I said to my boy he had carried the ball out of the box when kicking it. Linesman was oblivious.

42 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

He was throwing the ball up in the air outside the box, I was level with it, that's handball

I too was in line 1st half. Not once was the ball in his hand outside the box. 

Too many people seem to think kicking outside the box means hand ball. He didnt do it once first half. 

6 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

WTF was that all about? 

Looked like he was trying to shake dog shit off of his boot. 

High strangeness. 

Also noticed this. A very strange swazz of the right foot after he’d tossed the ball. 

I commented to my mate next to me and he likened it to one of the old timers down the pub on the skittle alley! 

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

Unfortunately nickolas doesn’t understand that...............:cool2:

I understand plenty. I watched him in line first half and not once did he have the ball in his hand outside the box! ? yes he was kicking from outside, but that is fine, as i said earlier. 

Archived