IGNORED

Players Placing the Ball Where Ever They Like

Has this always been the case?

First half, every corner in front of me was taken with the ball clearly outside of the D.

Second half their keeper places the ball at worst 6/7 inches outside the 6 yard box, with most goal kicks outside.

My mate said it doesn’t really matter, and I don’t disagree, just a pointless couple of rules then of people don’t follow them.

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Has this always been the case?

First half, every corner in front of me was taken with the ball clearly outside of the D.

Second half their keeper places the ball at worst 6/7 inches outside the 6 yard box, with most goal kicks outside.

My mate said it doesn’t really matter, and I don’t disagree, just a pointless couple of rules then of people don’t follow them.

From my view all the gk's placements were absolutely fine.

The ball doesn't even have to touch the markings, as long as part of it overhangs.

The birdshit on his head was another matter though.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The ball doesn't even have to touch the markings, as long as part of it overhangs.

It was awful mate.

The worst In the second half saw the ball easily 6 inches outside. 

I should’ve taken a picture, but the stick I would’ve got wouldn’t have been worth it!

Almost as bad as the ‘freekick’ won by their keeper on his goal line, to which I commented that it would be difficult for him to take it there, only to see him place in between the penalty spot and six yard box

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Reminds me of some advice I gave my son with his new car he asked 

«  What should I do if a bird shits on the bonnet ? «  

«  Don’t ever ask her out again « .

Going back to their keeper, he most probs thinks he looks really cool but on Telly it makes him look bald on top ! 

Archived