IGNORED

Poor

Robin Wood

When you have marlon pack and diediou in your team what do you expect. Worst 5.2million ever spent. But we dont splash cash so we have had to stick with him. IIll bet £50 in pints or cash with anyone pack wont be about come december next year. Walsh and smith and even morrell a start soaking up the games

4 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

We were the better side but not enough quality in the last third...3 points would not have flattered us

well I disagree, thought we were hanging on a bit at the end with 20 minutes to go, said to those around me would take a point now and at the end hurtful as it is to say it with the way we have played this season at home was glad we got it, with our away form maybe could make the difference.

what nonsense Fam has been a huge factor in getting us to challenging for the play-offs - tireless and makes space for others. He was not the problem today it was the quality of our crossing and fiddling on the edge of the box when we should have shot. A game we bossed final ball all that was missing.

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

We were the better side but not enough quality in the last third...3 points would not have flattered us

Would have imo. We were not first to many of any second balls and when we were our quality was poor at best. Mark Little would of been an improvement at beating his man and crossing than Hunt today. Same with Brownhill - need a CM big time. 

Tbf we have been pretty poor at home all season.

I have not seen us put in a 90 minute performance yet at home this season

We've played in fits and starts and most times are chasing the game in the second half.

The Ipswich, Wigan and Reading games were all very similar.

I was disappointed with Jack Hunt today as an attacking force, he seems to take 2 or 3 touches more than he needs to and rarely takes on his man.

5 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

When you have marlon pack and diediou in your team what do you expect. Worst 5.2million ever spent. But we dont splash cash so we have had to stick with him. IIll bet £50 in pints or cash with anyone pack wont be about come december next year. Walsh and smith and even morrell a start soaking up the games

**** off 

7 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Your post is a moron

10 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Got to be honest that is complete rubbish. Even by this forums standards that's laughable... 

14 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Total bollox and you know it but funny tho I will give you that

16 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

You haven’t got much of a clue about football, have you? 

I see you’re a newbie but not off to a great start with a crappy post like this..............:cool2:

1 minute ago, Slack Bladder said:

But Dasilva is a great wing back on the other side. Who has a great first touch and is always looking to take on his man.

Just saying.

Every player has strengths and weaknesses.

Hunt is a much more physical player.

DaSilva's height means he struggles aerially, but he also has the nous to get his positioning right that he can put a player off when they jump for the ball. 

However he struggles against well weighted lofted passes in behind him, something Wolves exploited to great effect in the cup.

Hunt's weakness is taking players on when attacking.

21 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

What planet are you on ? I’ve read some drivel but this takes the prize

12 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

DaSilva's height means he struggles aerially, but he also has the nous to get his positioning right that he can put a player off when they jump for the ball.

Dasilva was about the only player who performed today. Rarely wasted a ball which was a marked contrast to Pack's nightmare.

If he's available for £2M, I would be amazed if we didn't try to sign him.

Maybe next season we can accommodate Kelly (assuming Kalas goes elsewhere) and he can start playing with the consistency that Jay Desilva is showing.

Just now, Xiled said:

Dasilva was about the only player who performed today. Rarely wasted a ball which was a marked contrast to Pack's nightmare.

If he's available for £2M, I would be amazed if we didn't try to sign him.

Maybe next season we can accommodate Kelly (assuming Kalas goes elsewhere) and he can start playing with the consistency that Jay Desilva is showing.

Wasn't slating DaSilva. Was just a comment in general.

However his crossing today was abject.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

As was every cross bar the one that Eliasson put it that Brownhill finished.

What next? Messi was crap except for that time he dribbled past 5 players and scored.

He came on, did what he was asked to do and we scored. Well done, Niclas Eliasson AGAIN

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Wasn't slating DaSilva. Was just a comment in general.

However his crossing today was abject.

I wasn't saying you were slating Desilva ? Just picking up on your mention of him.

The only player who crossed with any quality was Eliasson....as usual. But he also struggled to make an impact.

Hunt and Eliasson on the right completely failed to play for each other. No surprise that LJ switched Eliasson to the left after about 10 minutes. Very few players covered in glory today.

Archived