IGNORED

DaSilva

MC RISK77

Just now, Roger Red Hat said:

Fee already agreed. Depends if he wants to come here, for the amount we want to pay him!

Yeah heard this but surely fee already agreed is irrelevant if others start showing an interest and match the fee or negotiate a higher one.

1 minute ago, Super said:

I thought reading did a good job on him today certainly less effective than he has been recently.

Me too. I thought he had a lot of possession but final ball in wasn't great. It was his lucky day that Jack Hunt was having a mare on the other side, making Dasilva's crosses look good by comparison!

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

My worry is that Fulham might look at the Webster/Kalas partnership and think they might like both of them for next season.

It's very unusual for a player to be sold the summer after they signed for a club.

With him having 3-4 years on his contract and seemingly past his injury issues and the fact the club would want to not only recoup the fee (potentially as much as £8m) but also get a profit, it would take a record fee for a defender from the Championship to get the club to accept.

Is he at the point where he is worth more than any other Championship defender has been? No. But he is absolutely ******* quality.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

It's very unusual for a player to be sold the summer after they signed for a club.

With him having 3-4 years on his contract and seemingly past his injury issues and the fact the club would want to not only recoup the fee (potentially as much as £8m) but also get a profit, it would take a record fee for a defender from the Championship to get the club to accept.

Is he at the point where he is worth more than any other Championship defender has been? No. But he is absolutely ******* quality.

I get that but his `low` fee was largely based on his injury record. I wonder what we would have had to pay though if he`d had the season he`s had for us at Ipswich last season. Twice as much for sure I would think.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

I get that but his `low` fee was largely based on his injury record. I wonder what we would have had to pay though if he`d had the season he`s had for us at Ipswich last season. Twice as much for sure I would think.

It's been suggested strongly that a large chunk of the transfer fee is based on appearances and we did an extensive medical test (moreso than standard) before he signed.

I believe the Webster transfer was £3.5m rising to £8m on clauses, but a lot of them being appearance based (someone like @Kid in the Riot might be ITK) on that.

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If someone slaps in a 10 million then we are under pressure 

Yeah I’m sure but depends if you believe the rumours that lansdown will go for it in the summer...if he does and signs the striker and midfielder we need then surely he will try and keep the best players from the rest of the squad.

interesting summer ahead

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yeah I’m sure but depends if you believe the rumours that lansdown will go for it in the summer...if he does and signs the striker and midfielder we need then surely he will try and keep the best players from the rest of the squad.

interesting summer ahead

Rumours mate,he’s not suddenly just going to spend big when the plan is working well

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Rumours mate,he’s not suddenly just going to spend big when the plan is working well

Yeah I am sceptical too....if anyone was too go I was thinking Kelly... but his lack of game time will have brought his stock down surely 

2 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

don't fancy him at all as a left or wing back. can't get past his man and no real pace.

no physical presence.

for a team that needs width desperately i don't think he's our answer

granted he's got a good first touch but he doesn't match up to the quality of 'leftie's' we've had at the club over the years

We have had some quality lefties tbf but none at this level we are playing at

Archived